Island House of Wanchese Bed & Breakfast
Willies Hideaway Suite and Bath
Willie's Hideaway Suite is located in the new section of the B&B over the innkeepers living area making it a very private and romantic hideaway. Antique oak queen size bed with feather bedding, a tempur pedic mattress pad, and down comforter make this bed a sweet dream maker. A small oak dresser, ladies dressing table with chair, TV with a vcr/dvd, and clock radio with dvd player and cabana fan. Adjoining is a sitting area with a wicker love seat with pillows, a vcr & tv, cabana fan. The large bathroom has a beautiful stained glass window overlooking the tub size Jacuzzi, a stall shower and elegant pedestal sink, hair dryer . This room is perfect for relaxing the nite away.
Rates: $139 to $190 a nite plus taxes (Depending on Season)
$50 a nite fee for extra person
Ask about three night or more discounts.
This room is available for small pets.
Zena's Room and Bath
Quilts adorn the wall and bed along with old quilt sample pictures in Zena's Room.. Antique oak queen size bed with feather bedding, matching dresser and dry sink dresser, oak armoire, 2 wicker chairs, an inviting oriental rug, cabana fan, clock radio and color cable TV, dvd/vcr player. A cozy bathroom with stall shower, pedestal sink, hair dryer round out this comfortable room.
Rates:$110 to $140 a nite plus taxes (Depending on Season) Ask about three night or more discounts!
Cleo's Room and Bath
Delightful shades of blue and white make Cleo's Room the most requested room at the inn. Painted white antique oak and wicker furniture brighten the room. A queensize comfort-select bed with beautiful blue and white quilts welcome you to relax. Oriental rugs add warmth and color to the palette, cabana fan, color tv, dvd/vcr player and clock radio. A claw foot soaking tub with shower and a pedestal sink, hair dryer.
Rates: $120 to $155 a nite plus taxes (Depending on Season) Ask about three nite or more discounts!
Lexy's Room and Bath
Lexi's Room is a bright sunny room with warm pinks and yellows, an antique French mahogany and mixed woods queen size bed with feather bedding. English armoire, Irish double dresser, a wicker settee, and a delicate yellow and white oriental rug, cabana fan, color tv, dvd/vcr player and clock radio. A roomy bathroom with corner shower, vanity sink, hair dryer.
Rates:$120.to $165. a nite plus taxes (Depending on Season) Ask about three nite or more discounts!
Reservation & Guest Information
- Off-Season (January 1 - March 31)
- Pre-Season (April 1 - May 31)
- In-Season (June 1 - September 15)
- Post-Season (September 16 - December 31)
- 50% cash deposit or credit card required to hold reservation
- Credit cards accepted are: MasterCard and VISA.
- Rates and Amenities are subject to change without notice
- A deposit of 50% of your stay plus any packages/services will be charged to your credit card.
- One nite stays will be charged the full amount.
- Reservations cancelled 15 days or less prior to arrival are considered non-refundable deposits unless re-booked by some one else.
- Early departures and no-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- All cancellations before the 15 day limit will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
- Two day minimum weekend reservation
- Three day minimum reservation for holiday weekends
- Open year round
- Pet boarding by our vet (Call 252-473-3117 for details) only 3 miles from our B&B
- Pets invited to stay at B&B. Limited size requirements. Call for details
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- If you want to check-in early, there will be a $25 service charge for this, no earlier than 12 noon.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Storm & Hurricane Cancellation Policy: If there is a Dare County mandatory evacuation then you can cancel your stay with no cancellation fee charged. We can not control rainy weather or summer storms, that is not a valid reason to cancel your stay!
- Located in the quaint village of Wanchese - convenient to all Outer Banks attractions
- Home-cooked country style buffet breakfast
- All rooms have private baths
- All rooms have color tv's, dvd/vcr players and clock radios.
- DVD & VCR movie library in living room area.
- Central heat and air
- On-site parking
- Resident owners/innkeepers
- All rooms and common areas furnished with antiques and oriental rugs
- Evening bed turn down service
- Outside screened in gazebo w/ceiling fans
- Beach chairs and beach towels
- Freezer for your catch
- Island House of Wanchese is not suitable for children or pets
- Sherry and Chocolates in each room
- All rooms have fine cotton bath robes and hair dryers.
- Guest pantry open 24/7 with ice machine, microwave, and small fridge for our guests to use anytime. Snacks and drinks for nite time munching are ava for a small fee.
- The interior areas of the Island House are "smoke-free". However, smoking is permitted on the porch and outside grounds.
- Owners of white, west highland terriers