The Duck Smith House Bed & Breakfast
The Carolina Room
Located on the first floor this room features a king size bed with plaid bedding and matching curtains.Four windows overlooking the front porch add charm to this rooms appeal. The bathroom features a shower with a bench. This room is perfect for those who do not wish to do the stairs. $145 plus tax per night.
Named after our mother who loved satins and lace. Quiet elegance is how we describe this second floor room. The room has a queen size bed and is decorated in a soft green satiny/silk comforter and matching curtains. There are original non-working fireplaces in the bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom features a tub/shower combination. Enjoy this soothing room. $145 plus tax per night.
The Waverly Room
Two full size beds with matching blue and white comforters and matching curtains make this room perfect for guests who like their own bed. Four windows make this room bright and cheery. You will not feel cramped in this second floor room . The bathroom is quite large with a shower that has two benches. $145 plus tax per night.
The Summit Room
Walk down the hall on the second floor and you will pass a couch outside your room where you can sit and read or just relax. This room features a queen size bed and is in a floral print of yellows and blues that make it feel very friendly. If you look out the window you will see the tobacco barns. The bathroom has a shower with a bench seat. This is our most private of all the rooms and seems to be a favorite of our guests. $145 plus tax per night.
- Nightly Rate: $145 (plus tax) rates subject to change.
- Children must be 6 years old or older due to the antiques around the house.
- Guests who are 18 to 21 years old must show photo ID. Under 18 years old requires a signed parental consent form.
- $25 per person for extra guests in the Waverly Room for the third and fourth person.
- 24 hours is required for cancellation or payment in full will be charged.
- Advance deposit required on all reservations of one nights stay. Payment accepted by MC, Visa and Discover.
- Non-smoking environment but with over 3 acres you should be able to find a spot away from the house
- Wireless for your convenience
- TVs in each bedroom with a larger TV in the living room
- Robes and hair dryers in each bedroom
- Daisy Mae is the resident dog.