Turn of the Century Victorian Bed & Breakfast
The English Room, named for the marvelous queen size English Brass Victorian half tester bed. The room has a European flair with the sink in an antique dresser in the bedroom and the "facilities" have been cleverly placed in two (former) closets during the historic restoration of the house.
The Rose Room offers a warm invitation to stay in a room similar to one at your favorite Grandmother or Aunts' Victorian home. An ornately carved seven foot tall walnut headboard graces the queen size bed. The bed and the matching marble top dresser are the perfect complements for the cabbage rose wallpaper adorns the walls.
The walnut armoire and fainting couch add to the luxurious charm of this comfortable room. The bathroom, with tile work from 1928, unique plumbing in the side wall for the cast iron tub and porcelain handles on the pedestal sink make it a memorable "necessary" room.
The Veranda Room offers a breath of springtime, with its six large lace covered windows and soft green hues. The fresh white wicker furnishings provide inviting comfort and the room can be arranged as a pair of twin beds or a king size bed. The spacious "new" bathroom, offers a luxurious cast iron claw foot tub that is original to the house, and lovely and comfortable after its new glaze of porcelain.
The Wedgewood Suite offers a unique private sitting room/office, a spacious bedroom with a king size carved mahogany bed and a wonderful 1928 blue and white tile bathroom for which the room was named. The double door suite entry offers the flexibility of entering the private sitting room, with television, VCR, movie collection and oak partners desk directly, without being in the bedroom or bath.
Rates & Reservations
Turn of the Century offers four very unique overnight rooms for the comfort and enjoyment of our guests. All guest rooms have private baths. Gift Certificates are available to give for Holiday gifts for family and friends.
- Rates for the English and Rose are $120 plus tax; Veranda is $130 plus tax; the Wedgewood Suite is $165 plus tax.
- Rates increase slightly for special events and minimum stays may be required for special events and holidays.
- All rates quoted are for single or double occupancy and are subject to change.
- Reservations may be secured with a deposit, equal to one night's room rate, by check or major credit card for stays of one to three nights.
- Special events and stays of four nights or longer, require a deposit equal to half of the cost of the total stay.
- Deposits are refundable with a ten (10) day cancellation notice for one to three day stays and a thirty (30) day notice for special events and stays of four nights or more.
For the comfort of our guests, we offer a smoke-free environment. Due to the historic restoration of the house and the antique furnishings, we cannot accommodate children under 12 or pets.