Rowan Oak House Bed & Breakfast
The Master Suite has a queen bed with canopy, an armoire and an ornate birds-eye maple fireplace. The windows are lavishly draped to complete a romantic atmosphere. The huge bathroom has a double whirlpool tub and a gas fireplace.
Four poster king size bed overlooking gardens and fountains. Marble shower and large dressing area.
King bed with panoramic garden view. Expansive bathroom with 2-person marble shower.
Queen Louise Suite
Antique, East Lake queen size bed with matching dresser and wash stand, spacious bath with 2-person marble shower and stained glass sitting area.
The Queen Louise Room can also be rented as a Suite with bedroom and access to a Parlor/Library for $185.
- Central Air-conditioning/Ceiling Fans
- Clock Radio and Private Phone In Room
- Cable TV In Room
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Complimentary Wine and Beverages
- Candlelight Gourmet Breakfast is Served Each Morning in the Dining Room
- Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance to Outstanding Dining and Downtown Shopping and Antiques
- Open All Year
- Spectacular Gardens with 6 Fountains and Screened in Gazebo
- Major cards accepted
- 10 day cancellation policy
- No smoking indoors
- No pets
- No children under age 12
- Corporate travelers welcome at corporate room rates
- We require a two-night minimum stay
- Include full gourmet breakfast
- Based on double occupancy
- Additional person in room - $25