Dedicated to the way travel used to be. The room is filled with mementos of a bygone era. The pencil post bed, handmade by the innkeepers, is topped with a comfy queen size mattress and luxurious linens. Step into the bath and enjoy the oversized tiled shower with rain head to soothe the body.
Take a trip back to walnut grove when you enter. From the classic iron bed topped with a comfy queen size mattress to antique school desk nightstnad and the chalkboard alphabet plaque you will feel a time gone by. Slip into a spacious bath with claw foot tub with shower.
For the patriot in all of us. Bedecked in the red, white, and blue with stars and stripes. Classic iron bed topped with a luxury queen size mattress. Enjoy the two person jacuzzi tub with a spectacular view of the mountains outside.
Birds & Blooms Suite
While away nighttime hours in this luxurious suite. You'll enjoy the two person jacuzzi tub or shower and double pedestal lavatories in the spacious bath. Luxurious pillow-top mattress king size bed. Awake to a gorgeous sunrise from the french doors opening to the deck overlooking the valley below.
It's just like being down on the farm when you enter this room. Massive rough-cut timber bed, made by the innkeepers, topped with a luxurious queen size mattress flanked by barrel nightstands. Slide open the barn-door to the spacious bath with exposed log walls and classic claw-foot tub with shower.
Policies and Guest Information
- 5 unique, luxury Guest Rooms
- All with private baths
- $130 and $150* per night
- Please Add 6.75% State & 3% County Sales Tax*
- Includes full country breakfast
- Home cooked dinners available
- We do have specials so please call.
- Gift Certificates available
- Double occupancy adults
- Non-smoking except certain outside areas
- Reservations confirmed by prepayment of first night, received by check or money order within seven days of request
- Deposit refunded with cancellation ten days prior to first night reservation
- No pets
- Check-in after 3 PM, call for late arrival
- Check-out 11 AM