The Key Falls Inn
The Stewart Room
One of the largest rooms in the Inn. This room has a queen bed as well as a day bed with pop up. The bath is in the room and is down a few steps which makes it very unique. Looking through the original window glass from the 1860’s you look out over the large front yard and the horseshoe area and view the distant mountains.
The McLeod Room
One of our most popular rooms, is beautifully decorated, has a private bath adjoining the room and is very cozy and comfortable.
The Pisgah Forest Room
The only downstairs room at the Inn. As in the other downstairs rooms, the ceiling is 11 feet. The adjoining bath has a tub/shower combination.
The best value at the Inn. This is a corner room with views to the north and west, looking out towards the Blue Ridge Mountains. The bath, although private, is a few steps down the hallway.
The only accommodation in the "old" part of the house which was built in 1860. (The front part of the house was added around 1867 after the Civil War.) This is a two room suite which has a queen bedroom and adjoining bed/sitting room with TV/DVD.
Key Falls Luxury Cabin
Key Falls Cabin is a luxury cabin situated on 35 acres near the Pisgah National Forest. There are two porches, one is looking out at our waterfall and the other is overlooking our stream. If you are looking for a romantic quiet getaway, then this is the place for you. The cabin can sleep four people and has two beautifully decorated bedrooms and two baths.
It is secluded, but is convenient to Brevard and the Pisgah National Forest.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Full kitchen
- Cooking utensils provided
- Linens provided
- Charcoal grill (BBQ)
- No smoking
- Cabin - 2 Bedrooms - 2 Baths
- Sleeps 2-4
- May-October: $165-195/night
- November-April: $145-175/night
- Payment: We accept MasterCard, Discover, Visa and American Express, cash & check
- Confirmation: We'll drop you a note to confirm your reservation
- Cancellations: If you must cancel, we ask that you give us 5 days notification to insure your refund
- Check In: Please check in after 2pm and check out at 11am
- Smoking: Guests are please asked to limit their smoking outdoors
- Children: Children are welcome 12 years or older
- Pets: Sorry, no pets
- From May 15 until October 31, there is a two night weekend minimum stay.(Friday and Saturday)
- On Holiday weekends, there is a two night weekend minimum stay - please call for exceptions
- Key Falls Cabin has a two night minimum stay - please call us for exceptions
- Breakfast is not included with cabin stays as there is a fully equipped kitchen
- There are exceptions, such as group stays, so please call
- For same day reservations, please call to confirm