Table Of Contents
Welcome... "We can help make your special event an unforgettable experience!"
Rosa Lee Manor is a 5000 sq. ft. colonial style home, located in the midst of more than 200 acres of scenic beauty. Named for Rosa Lee Hunter, the paternal grandmother of the current owners, the farm has been in the Hunter family for nearly 300 years.
Surrounded by pastures and woods with the Blue Ridge Mountains in the far-off distance, only the serene sounds of water from the large fish pond and farm sounds from neighboring farms will be heard.
Our décor is elegant but not frilly or fussy. Furnishings include mahogany and cherry woods, leather sofas, brocade fabrics.
Our Overnight Accommodations: We book the entire facility for private groups during high season (April - October). Rooms are available for rent from November - March.
- Six finely decorated bedrooms each with a personality of its own.
- Rooms include cozy robes, fine linen and toiletries. TVs with VCRs. Private baths or nearby.
- Wood-burning fireplaces.
- Quiet areas: balconies, patios, rocking chairs, screened porches.
- Large, outdoor hot tub lighted by the moon, stars and twinkle lights at night.
- Entertainment room with regulation-size pool table, satellite TV, movie library.
- Garden room with brick walls and floors, cathedral ceiling of cedar, and a view of the pond and gardens - the perfect place for breakfast.
- Breakfast is continental, consisting of homemade English, Scottish and Southern delectables.
- Picnic lunches are available.
To ensure privacy, only 3 out of 6 bedrooms are rented from November - March.
Rosa Lee Manor have been hosting special events since 1995. Prior to 1995, the farm was used primarily for raising tobacco, cattle, and grain. Still a working farm today we hosts a wide range of events: · Weddings · Receptions · Overnight · Family Celebrations · Corporate Retreats
During the months of April-October, we specialize in outdoor weddings, receptions and special events. You may reserve the entire facility during these months. We book private parties only. (Prices vary based on size of group, time of year, and hours reserved.)
Weddings, Parties & Special Celebrations
"We can help make your special event an unforgettable experience."
Wedding Prices range from $1600 to $5500
Private Party Prices range from $500 to $1200 (hourly pricing available during off-peak times).
See more detailed information below.
Reservations Begin With:
- 6 Hours for Parties
- 12 Hours for Weddings/Receptions
- An Assortment Reception Tables and Garden Chairs
- Table Linen for Weddings/Receptions
- Additional Hours, Party Supplies, and Services May be Added
- A Recommended List of Excellent Caterers, Decorators, Musicians, and Other Vendors
- Rocking Chairs
- Rose Gardens
- Perennial Gardens
- Fish Pond
- House Stereo Systems
- Water Fountains
- Twinkle Lights
- Dressing Rooms
- Billiard Table/Bar Area
Email Us for a Detailed Price Sheet, More Photos, or to Schedule a Tour!
Places to Visit
A Sample of Day Trips...
- Downtown Pilot Mountain for antique shopping, old hardware stores, and lunch
- Downtown Mount Airy for a walking tour of landmarks made famous by The Andy Griffith Show or for shopping and evening dining
- Andy Griffith Playhouse (community theatre)
- Pilot Mountain State Park (hiking)
- Hanging Rock State Park (beautiful water falls and water activities)
- Stone Mountain State Park (magnificent 600-foot granite dome)
- Blue Ridge Parkway (picnicking and overlooks)
- Horne Creek Farm (one of the oldest working farms in North Carolina)
- Mabry Mill a working mill located on the Blue Ridge Parkway operated by a 19th century water wheel
- Bright Leaf Drive-In(one of the last remaining drive-in theatres with 'A' movies)
- Surry County, NC Art & Soul of the Yadkin Valley
30 Minutes from Winston-Salem Take Highway 52 North, then exit at Pilot Mountain. Turn RIGHT at Highway 268 East. Turn LEFT at the first stoplight at Main Street. Turn RIGHT at the next light onto Old Westfield Road. Drive about 5 miles. Rosa Lee is on the LEFT.
2 Hours from Charlotte Take I-85 North to Hwy 52 North. Continue with directions above.
- Miscellaneous Information: To protect the privacy of our guests, visits to the site are by appointment only (typically Sunday afternoons). The facilities can not be seen from the highway and are secured by a gated entrance. We are located on Old Westfield Road, 5 miles from Main Street in Pilot Mountain. For an appointment or additional information, please leave a message at 704-364-3917.
6608 Rocky Falls Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28211