Sobotta Manor Bed and Breakfast
This bold and cheery room is decorated in warm shades of jade and amethyst, facing to the north and overlooking the front lawn. It has one queen size bed adorned with a luxurious down comforter and fine Italian linens, an in suite bath with marble shower. Located on the first floor with a private entry exterior door.
A beautiful hand painted armoire and tables featured in this room, which is done in shades of azure. This room faces north and overlooks the front lawn and fountain. The comforter that covers this grand mahogany bed perfectly complements the room's décor. Private in suite bath with tub,boasting fine imported Italian tile. Also a very asked for room.
The light copper and warm chocolate color scheme of this king size bed room with a blend of antiques and rich wood furnishings also includes a private in suite bathroom and over looks our formal english garden this room is said to evoke a feeling of serenity. It is our most popular with return guests.
The Sobotta Manor boasts his and hers master suites and this luxury suite was hers. Inspired by the former first lady and using a palate of color’s that mimics those found in the Inn’s splendid gardens that she loved so much! Decorated, using the rainbow, from the deep rich heirloom burgundy to light and golden shades of dandelion. This suite offer’s elegant surroundings that somehow seem to just encourage lazy self-indulgence and with its large rich furnishing’s many generous amenities, this suite has quickly become a favorite.
- Check in after 3:00 PM, checkout 11:00 AM. We do need to have rooms available for our cleaning staff and to facilitate planning for the arrival of our guests. We shall be happy to secure your luggage should you so desire in our holding room
- For the comfort and security of our guests, smoking is not permitted in the house. You are free to smoke on our grounds and patios
- Cancellation Policy: If a change in stay is necessary, we require at least a 14-day notice for a refund of your deposit. Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last-minute cancellation gives us little chance of filling the space. If a cancellation is made 14 days or more prior to your arrival date, you may elect to either receive a refund of your deposit less a $25 service charge, or apply the entire amount of your deposit towards a gift certificate for a future stay within the next year. If a cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, and we are unable to fill the room, no refund will be possible.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Checkout: 11:00 am
- Complimentary Breakfast served 9am
- Gift Certificates are available. Please click here to order
- There is no smoking anywhere inside The Inn. Please retire to the porches or garden if you would like to have a cigar, pipe or cigarette.
- Well-trained and quiet pets are welcome. If your favorite pet is joining you, in select suite, a $25.00 per night charge will be added. Please be sure your pets are securely in their crates when you leave them in your room to insure housekeepers can provide service. Crates, food and water bowls are available at the inn.
- Pets are accepted on a limited basis, so please inquiry about availability prior to arrival. Pets are not allowed access to all areas.
- Because of the many stairs in are home we cannot allow children under the age of 12
- No unregistered guest - a fee of $50.00 each will be charged for unauthorized guest
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional guest is an additional $25.00
- No adjustments for guests arriving late or departing early
- Reservations may be secured with a Credit Card. A personal check for the first night's stay must be received within seven days. Kindly take a moment to check the confirmation and let us know immediately if it does not accurately reflect your original request.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Travelers Checks accepted