The Irish Rose Bed & Breakfast
Lorraine's retreat has been decorated in soft tones of blue and touches of gold with a beautiful carved four-poster king-size bed and matching armoire, a comfortable divan and chair, a big desk, and excellent lighting. The adjoining large bathroom takes you back to the era the home was built in with its claw-foot tub, double pedestal sinks and large separate shower.
Darlene's hideaway is decorated in warm shades of soft gold and burgundy. It features a working fireplace, carved king-size four-poster bed, matching armoire, two love seats with an ottoman, and an antique desk with good lighting. The large private bathroom next door to the room features the original six foot long tub/shower combination with a wonderful showerhead and lots of natural light.
Gail's sanctuary is full of soft tones of green and pink. It has a beautiful carved four-poster king-size bed and matching armoire, a cozy sofa and a cherry writing desk. The matching private bathroom across the hall is a cozy retreat with its large claw-foot tub, two pedestal sinks, and large roomy shower.
Rates & Policies
- All Room Rates: $125 per night, plus tax (Based on Double Occupancy)
- Check-In: After 3 p.m.
- Check-Out: 11 a.m. Monday to Friday; 12 noon Saturday & Sunday
- Visa & MasterCard Accepted
- The Irish Rose is a smoke-free home but you may smoke on one side of the front porch or the back patio
- Please, no children under twelve years of age
- Although we do not accept pets, we can arrange boarding
- Should you wish to bring your own alcoholic beverages, glasses, a wine opener, refrigeration, ice and soft drinks are provided for your comfort and convenience
- Massages for individuals or couples can be arranged in advance upon request