Greenwood Bed and Breakfast
Blue Bell Room
Queen Bed - $129
A tribute to textile mills and more specifically Blue Bell Denim. Rumor has it that the owner of Blue Bell Denim rented the upstairs apartment at 205 N Park Dr at one time and our only possible confirmation is that he in fact never owned a home and rented several apartments in Greensboro.
Queen Bed - $119
A tribute to higher education for women in the area. Greensboro is a city of education with 5 colleges in the city limits, 4 in the downtown area. At one time there were 3 institutions dedicated to the education of women.
Wild Rose Room
King or 2 Twins - $129
Dedicated to the beautiful parks in Greensboro, where azaleas and dogwoods are in abundance. The two parks that are tied to 205 N. Park Drive , Fisher Park and Guilford Courthouse Battlefield, are also featured along with the family who lived here the longest.
Queen Bed - $119
A tribute to the Southern Railway and trains. Greensboro was chosen for the east to west line of the railroad in the mid 1800's. It was chosen mostly for its central location, but also under the influence of Greensboro native, John Motley Morehead, governor of North Carolina from 1841- 1845. (You can visit his home, Blandwood Mansion , which is downtown.)
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
- ALL changes or cancellations to reservation, must be made 72 hours in advance of your check-in date. Any changes or cancellations after 72 hours will result in full payment charged to the card given at the time of reservation.
- Some reservations require a guaranteed reservation, a minimum stay or a deposit. The innkeepers will notify you in advance through email and the card given at the time of the reservation will be charged.
- Additional person in room $30.00
- Roll away bed available in Garden & Blue Bell only
- All rooms are held with a credit card. We do not charge the card until arrival or if cancellation occurs after 72 hours prior.
- Check In - 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., alternate times by prior arrangement
- Check Out - 11:00 a.m.
- No pets please
- Damage - Should damage be caused by a guest during their stay, we reserve the right to charge their card to remedy the damages.