The River Lodge Bed & Breakfast
A queen size bed made from a willow tree. Its arched bent vines make a very unique headboard. Decorated with antiques and Victorian golden oak furnishings, lavish bath with a claw foot tub and separate shower, vaulted beamed ceiling, French doors, balcony with river and mountain views.
In The Wild
Queen size mountain made four-poster log bed, full bath with tub/shower. Decorated with wood carvings, arts and crafts, and antique furnishings. This room also has vaulted beamed ceiling, French doors and French windows, and leads onto balcony with mountain views.
The Mountain High
The Trout and Creel
Mallards In Flight
Reservation Terms & Policies
- Rates are based on double occupancy and are subject to state and county taxes
- Rates include three-course breakfast
- Rates are subject to change
- 10% discount midweek (Sunday thru Thursday) January through March
- Two night minimum on weekends and holidays (during peak season) in our smoke-free environment
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, cash, personal check, travelers' checks
- A deposit of one night's stay is required at the time of making your reservation
- The River Lodge is adult-oriented, therefore young adults over thirteen are most welcome
- No pets please. We are sorry if this is an inconvenience
- If you need to cancel your reservation please notify us at least ten days prior to your reservation date for a full refund on your deposit
- Notice of cancellation received less than ten days from the date reserved will be subject to deposit forfeiture unless we are able to rent your room to another guest, minus a $10 administrative fee
- Check-In: 3:30 to 10 p.m.
- Check Out: 11 a.m.