The River Lodge Bed & Breakfast
A queen size bed made from a willow tree. Its arched bent vines make a very unique headboard. Decorated with antiques and Victorian golden oak furnishings, lavish bath with a claw foot tub and separate shower, vaulted beamed ceiling, French doors, balcony with river and mountain views.
The Mountain High
Queen size mountain made log bed. Decorated with arts and crafts and mission oak furnishings. Full bath with a claw foot tub and separate shower. Vaulted beamed ceiling, French windows and door onto balcony with mountain views.
In The Wild
Queen size mountain made four-poster log bed, full bath with tub/shower. Decorated with wood carvings, arts and crafts, and antique furnishings. This room also has vaulted beamed ceiling, French doors and French windows, and leads onto balcony with mountain views.
Mallards In Flight
Twin mountain made log beds. Private bath with oversized shower for two. Woodcarvings, watercolors, and golden oak furnishings. Exposed beamed ceiling. View of waterfall, forested pines, and a glimpse of the river.
The Trout and Creel
Queen size mountain made log bed. Private bath with oversized shower for two. Decorated with antique fishing items. American Indian motif, arts, and crafts. Antique maple furnishings. View of waterfall, forested pines and river.
Private entrance leads you into a cozy suite with a stone wood-burning fireplace. Your very own whirlpool for two. A spiral staircase takes you up to a sleeping loft and a full bath with tub/shower. A unique queen size mountain made silver maple and willow bed. Cathedral beamed ceiling. View of waterfall, pine forest, and mountain views. Perfect for that "Special Occasion." Nightly rate – $220; October – $240
Reservation Terms & Policies
- Rates are based on double occupancy and are subject to state and county taxes
- Rates include three-course breakfast
- Rates are subject to change
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, cash, personal check, travelers' checks
- A deposit of one night's stay is required at the time of making your reservation
- If you need to cancel your reservation please notify us at least ten days prior to your reservation date for a full refund on your deposit
- Notice of cancellation received less than ten days from the date reserved will be subject to deposit forfeiture unless we are able to rent your room to another guest, minus a $10 administrative fee
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-In: 3:30 to 10 p.m.
- Check Out: 11 a.m.
- The River Lodge is adult-oriented, therefore young adults over thirteen are most welcome
- No pets please. We are sorry if this is an inconvenience