The Milkhouse Cottage
The Headmaster's Room
The 1801 Room
Amenities & Policies
All rooms have private baths, TVs and bathrobes. Rates include wine and cheese from 5-7 p.m. and a full breakfast from 8-9 a.m. Appropriate taxes are not included. All rates are based on double occupancy.
- Reservations must be secured with one night's deposit either by check or credit card.
- We are a small inn and rely on advance reservations; cancellations cannot always be filled immediately.
- To be fair we ask that you give one week's notice and your deposit will be refunded minus a $15.00 service charge.
- There is a $15.00 charge for an additional person.
- Check-in: 3-8 p.m. or by arrangement.
- Check-out: 12 Noon. Early check-outs are subject to charge.
- Well-behaved children are welcome.
- For safety, smoking is permitted only on the porch.
- No pets allowed.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and personal checks.
- Available for weddings, business retreats, and other special events.