Oakland Cottage - A Bed & Breakfast
Oakland Cottage is an Asheville historic home, circa 1910, perfect for a North Carolina family vacation or homeschool travel adventure. This 5,000 square-ft "cottage" has been naturally separated into private and roomy suites. The open common areas, available to all guests, create a warm and spacious feel. A short one and a half miles from the entrance to the Biltmore Estate and just two miles from Pack Square, Oakland Cottage Bed and Breakfast in Asheville, North Carolina is in a location that is tough to beat!
- Spacious two-room suites are wonderful for families, small groups, "girlfriend getaways", or couples desiring a bit more space than your average B&B room.
- Two cozy one-room accommodations for those looking for extra value.
- Private full bath in every guest suite or room.
- Delightful full breakfast each morning in the dining room.
- Coffee & teas available for guests all day.
- Fast & free wireless Internet access.
- Open common areas to enjoy, inside & out, with games, puzzles, books, DVD player & DVD library (take to your room).
- Convenient & complimentary on-sight laundry facilities with iron, ironing board, washer, & dryer.
- Guest kitchenette with fridge/freezer and icemaker, blender, microwave, dishes, wineglasses, etc. available to all guests.
- Reserve all of Oakland Cottage for that special reunion, family and friends gathering, wedding group, golf retreat, or cycling club, room for up to 20 guests.
Inquire about suites with a mini-fridge, microwave, private entry, or private deck! Child & family friendly, extra guest fee $15 nightly, extra guest fee for children 12 years old or younger, $5.00 nightly. Some rooms are pet friendly with acceptance of the pet agreement and $10 per pet per night.
Conveniently located to the Blue Ridge Parkway, via MP 377.4 at Cravens Gap, 384.7 at US Hwy 74-A, or 388.85 at US Hwy 25.
Oakland Cottage B&B is a member of the North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Association (NCBBI), which was formed in 1985 and very quickly established its mission statement and by-laws, filed its articles of incorporation, and developed inspection standards for membership. NCBBI is the only nationally recognized state B&B association in North Carolina and represents the largest cross section of B&Bs/Inns in the state. Celebrating its silver anniversary this year, NCBBI's ongoing Quality Assurance Program is a hallmark of the Association, and it is a national leader in maintaining the measure of excellence for which state associations strive.
on the first floor: Queen bedroom in main room with cable TV, second "foyer" room with mini-fridge, microwave, coffeemaker & electric kettle, and daybed with trundle for up to 2 additional guests. Enter the Dogwood Suite from inside the house, or enjoy the private outside entry and private porch with bistro table & chairs, making the Dogwood Suite ideal for pet owners or guests enjoying a little more "come and go" privacy. Lovely tiled private bath accessed through the queen bedroom with large step-in shower and extra grab bars, bathrobes, hairdryer, soaps & shampoo. Accommodations for up to 4 guests. Wireless available throughout. $119 - $140
steamer trunks found in the house gave inspiration to this Suite: Queen bedroom in main room, cable TV, sitting room through double doors with large bay window overlooking the front yard. There is a daybed with trundle in the sitting room making the Safari Suite ideal for couples traveling with an extra family member or two. Also with mini-fridge, microwave, coffeemaker & electric kettle, private full bath with claw-foot tub/shower combination, bathrobes, hairdryer, soaps & shampoo. Accommodations for up to 4 guests. Wireless available throughout. $119 - $140
Light, bright, & airy, windows abound in the Garden Suite: King bedroom in the main, extra-large room, with two additional twin beds, and a second room accessed through double doors opening to a small queen bedroom - for a total of up to 6 guests. A delightful space for families or girlfriend getaways - or couples desiring plenty of space. Enjoy the private deck with bistro table & chairs, through sliding glass doors off the king bedroom - for added outdoor space & backyard views, winter mountain & downtown Asheville views (watch the city's New Year's fireworks show from this deck and room!). Entry foyer with mini-fridge, microwave, coffeemaker & electric kettle. Small private bath with claw-foot tub/shower combination, bathrobes, hairdryer, soaps & shampoo. Accommodations for up to 6 guests. Wireless available throughout.
$127.50 - $150.00
Rose Room 7
in a lovely Toile Motif: Queen bedroom, in-room cable TV, coffeemaker and electric kettle. Private full bath with tiling, tub/shower combination, bathrobes, hairdryer, soaps & shampoo. Accommodations for up to 2 guests. Wireless Internet available throughout. $93.50 - $110.00
Rose Room 8
in matching Toile and with dormer window nook for extra charm: Double bed, ideal for the single traveler or cozy couples! A roll-away twin bed may be added into the window nook for a 3rd guest. In-room cable TV, coffee maker and electric kettle. Full tiled bath with tub/shower combination, bathrobes, hairdryer, soaps & shampoo. Accommodations for up to 3 guests. Wireless available throughout. $89.25 - $105.00
Oakland Cottage Information
- Rose Room 7 & 8 have a double lock-out door between them, and they may be combined as a two-bedroom two-bath suite.
- A full breakfast is served each morning in the dining area anytime between 8:30 and 9:30. A lighter option may be made available with advance notice, prior to or after the breakfast hour noted above.
- All rates are based on double occupancy. Add $15 nightly fee for each additional guest if more than 2 guests per suite or room, $5 nightly if the additional guest is 12 years old or younger.
- Winter Discount Season is the first Sunday in January after New Year's Day until the first Friday in April. Inquire about special rates and discounted tickets available during this time of year.
- Two-night minimum stays are required on weekend nights, except in some short-notice instances or in cases where a single night is available in-between existing bookings. Sunday through Thursdays are discounted, except during holiday weeks.
Historic Brigman House of BreakAway Inn
If you are looking for a bed and breakfast in Asheville, North Carolina or a charming and spacious vacation rental in a mountain setting of Western NC, with plenty of space for a family reunion, consider BreakAway Inn, composed of both the Historic Brigman-Chambers House and BreakAway Cabin - reserve together or separately for flexibility. Options abound! Reserve 1) a bed and breakfast room with full private bath, 2) a cabin rental - 2 bedrooms 2 baths, 3) all of the Brigman-Chambers House as an Asheville, NC vacation rental - 5 bedrooms 4.5 baths, 4) or both the cabin and the Brigman-Chambers House together for expanded space of 7 bedrooms and 6.5 baths.
Easy year-round access to Asheville (6 miles to city limits), lovely mountain views, creek and just a bit away from the hustle and bustle of city life is the amazing BreakAway Inn, composed of the Historic Brigman-Chambers House (on the National Historic Register and winner of the Griffin Award) and BreakAway Cabin, right next door, newly constructed during the preservation of the Historic Brigman-Chambers House. These two properties are located next door to each other in beautiful Historic Reems Creek Valley, just a mile from Vance State Historic Site, 1 mile to Ox Creek Road with access to the Blue Ridge Parkway, 2 miles from Reems Creek Golf Course, 6 miles to Asheville City limits, 12 miles to downtown Asheville, and just a few miles to the quaint, walking town of Weaverville, NC.
Totally & lovingly restored in 2004 and on the National Historic Register, the Griffin Award-Winning, Historic Brigman-Chambers House barely escaped the bulldozer, and locals thought the renovation was complete madness! Restored from the ground up, the Brigman-Chambers House is virtually brand new. Pictures of the renovation process, photos and portraits of the Brigman and Chambers family members, tax documents, and mementos of days gone by adorn the hallway walls, telling the interesting history of this lovely farm and its families.
Both the BreakAway Cabin and the Brigman-Chambers House are often reserved as a self-catering vacation rental and/or cabin rental (no innkeeper is onsite when reserved this way) for family and group lodging, girlfriend getaways, golf retreats, cycling clubs, groups, and wedding group lodging. They may be reserved together for a 7-bedroom, 6.5-bath option. When reserved separately, the Brigman-Chambers House is a 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath vacation rental, and BreakAway Cabin is a 2-bedroom, 2-bath cabin rental.
Several wedding venues are in the Asheville and Weaverville area, including The Fields of Blackberry Cove, just a mile past this property, making the inn an ideal location for wedding groups having a wedding at The Fields or elsewhere nearby. Many church groups and social groups have also enjoyed gathering at the Brigman House.
Just the two of you? Reserve a Vacation Room at BreakAway Inn: On short notice, when the Brigman House has not been reserved as a Vacation Rental and within 30 days of a check-in date, individual "vacation rooms" may be reserved at the Brigman-Chambers House of BreakAway Inn, much like a bed and breakfast room. An expanded continental breakfast is available in "The Gathering Room" each morning, the heart of this historic home. All guest rooms have a full private bath, many with jetted tubs, gas fireplace, cable TV; wireless internet is available throughout the house. Guests are welcome to take advantage of the main kitchen, laundry room, parlour with XLarge TV (great for movie viewing) and multiple porches to spread out on.
Need more privacy? Stay in BreakAway Cabin rental, Ideal for couples, small families, and small group gatherings of all kinds; it is a self-catering unit (breakfast & maid service is not included). Complete with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 1 with jetted tub, all linens and towels provided, full amenity kitchen, gas fireplace, cable TV, wireless Internet, phone with local and unlimited long distance calling, washer/dryer, front porch and back deck with gas grill, views, and a creek, this is a delightful cabin rental. There is a king bed in the downstairs bedroom, queen bedroom up, with a futon that may be made up as a double bed for a maximum capacity of 6 guests.
Decorated in sky-blue Toile, this room has been named for the North Carolina Wright Brothers by our airplane-loving son. There is a queen bed & single twin bed in this room; added amenities include cable TV and in-room coffee maker as well as a gas fireplace. Open double French doors and walk into the most delightful & sunny bath with jetted tub & separate shower. Beautiful tile work, lovely wallpaper print, hairdryer, shampoo, and soap amenities complete this most lovely of baths. Guests have called this room “just right!”
If you are interested in romantic Asheville vacations, consider the Magnolia Room of BreakAway Inn - The Historic Brigman-Chambers House. A wonderful king bedroom with in-room jetted tub, spacious, elegant, relaxing, and oh, so romantic - perfect for a North Carolina honeymoon! Full private bath with step-in shower, robes, hairdryer, soaps, & shampoo. This room is also appointed with a gas fireplace, in-room cable TV, and coffee maker.
Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning! This extra-spacious room has a queen bed & a single twin bed, full & private bath with claw-foot tub/shower combination, robes, hairdryer, soaps, & shampoo. This room is also appointed with a gas fireplace, in-room cable TV, and coffee maker. The Carolina Room is sunny and spacious with an extra twin bed, private bath with clawfoot tub/shower combination and gas fireplace. Additional in-room amenities include Cable TV, coffee-maker, hairdryer, soaps & shampoo. Complimentary WIFI is located throughout the house.
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind North Carolina mountain vacation when you stay in Carlee's Room of BreakAway Inn - The Historic Brigman-Chambers House. This Western North Carolina lodging accommodation includes a totally charming queen bedroom with flower-print wallpaper, full bath with jetted tub/shower combination, robes, hairdryer, soaps, & shampoo. This room is also appointed with a gas fireplace, in-room cable TV, and coffee-maker.
When the Brigman House has not been reserved as a vacation rental, rooms may be reserved individually, much like a B&B. There is a self-serve continental breakfast each morning in the "Gathering Room." In addition to your private lock-out room, Guests have complimentary access to the shared kitchen, laundry room, TV/Library room, porches and yard, during your stay. Complimentary WIFI is located throughout the house.
Just a bit away from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Asheville and in a mountain setting near The Blue Ridge Parkway, The Historic Brigman House is on the National Historic Register and is located at 1006 Reems Creek Road, Weaverville, NC - just a few miles from Weaverville, 6 miles to Asheville city limits, 12 miles to Downtown Asheville, NC. Two-night minimum stays are required, except in some short notice or “pinch-night” instances. Breakfast is served each morning at 9:00 am in “the Gathering Room.” Other breakfast times may be accommodated with advance notice.
Historic Brigman House of BreakAway Inn - Information
- All guestrooms have private baths, many with jetted tubs, lovely, original fireplaces (although now converted to the convenience of gas), in-room cable TV and coffee maker. Wireless Internet is available throughout the house. There is a "Parlor" for all guests to use, also with XL Cable TV (60 inch Sony, great for movie night!), guest phone with unlimited local & long distance calling, games, and books. Porches and decks abound around the Brigman-Chambers House upstairs and down, and the history of this magnificent home is displayed and told along the walls.
- When reserving all of the Brigman House as a self-catering vacation rental, there is a 5th bedroom, The Mitchell Room with King bed and single twin; the Mitchell Room does not have a private bath and is located on the main level of the House.
- Mid-week nights are Sunday through Thursday nights and are discounted by 10%.
- Winter Discount Season is the first Sunday in January after New Year's Week until the first Friday in April.
- Two-night minimum stays are required, except in some short notice or “pinch-night” instances.
- When reserving by the Room, an expanded continental breakfast is available each morning at 9:00 am in the "Gathering Room” and daily maid services are provided. Other breakfast times and special diets may be accommodated with advance notice. The expanded continental breakfast may include home baked granola and a variety of cereals, sweet breads, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, freshly cut fruit variety, coffee, teas and juice.
- Inquire about in-room Boquet of Flowers, Discounted Biltmore Estate Tickets, Trolley Tour Tickets and Asheville Food Tour Tickets.
Cabin & Vacation Rentals
Minimum stay requirements for Asheville cabin rentals and information for Asheville, NC vacation rentals: *On Monday through Wednesday nights, on short notice (usually within 31 days of the check-in date), or on "pinch nights," when available, consideration might be given to waiving the minimum stay requirements, so be sure to call or email to confirm availability. For "short stays," a higher rate will be charged than what is published here.
Rates vary throughout the year and fall in one of three rate categories, 1) Summer, Leaf, and Holiday Week seasons, 2) Shoulder Seasons, and 3) Winter Discount Season. Minimum stay requirements vary depending on the season.
For a convenient and charming Asheville, NC cabin vacation, stay in BreakAway Cabin. Views & a creek! BreakAway Cabin, a Blue Ridge Parkway cabin rental, is located in historic Reems Creek Valley on a state paved and maintained road, convenient to Asheville, NC (about 6 miles to Asheville city limits, 12 miles to downtown Asheville), and minutes to the quaint & artsy walking town of Weaverville, NC.
BreakAway is a 2-bedroom cabin with 2 full baths, brand new in 2004. The master bedroom has a king bed & full bath with jetted tub and separate shower. The upstairs loft room has a queen bed & private full bath with tub/shower combination. There is a futon that may be converted to a double bed allowing for a total of 6 guests at BreakAway Cabin.
All conveniences are within 15 minutes, and recreation is also just around the corner. BreakAway Cabin is a mile past Reems Creek Golf Club, Vance Birthplace, and 4 miles to the Blue Ridge Parkway via scenic Ox Creek Road (buy farm-fresh eggs, berries, meat, and vegetables from local farmers along Ox Creek Road!).
Sit on the rocking chair front porch with lovely mountain views & listen to the babbling creek, or grill (gas - propane provided) out on the delightful back deck. Retreat to the cozy indoors with added amenities such as a wonderfully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, quality sheets & towels, wireless Internet access, in-house phone with unlimited local & long distance calling (within US), rock fireplace with gas logs, central air & heat, and many wonderful warm touches.
BreakAway Cabin has a flat, grassy yard & is easily accessed via a private gravel drive, just off Reems Creek Road; reserve separately or reserve with the Brigman House - a delightful 5-BR historic home, just on the other side of the creek - take the walking bridge!
Hawk's View Chalet
Hawk's View is a Western North Carolina vacation rental with creek, views, private hot tub, and pool. Hawk's View Chalet - enjoy 3 beautifully landscaped acres of privacy with creek, views, private hot tub, and pool in this wonderful & captivating chalet-style Asheville vacation home rental.
Enjoy the private pool from May through September (weather permitting, call to confirm pool openings and closings), the hot tub year round, and the beauty of fall in Western NC - October through early November. Being in the historic Reems Creek Valley means that this mountain cabin is easily accessed even in winter months, making Hawk's View ideal to visit year round. There are paved and level roads all the way to the driveway (level gravel driveway for the last 100 yards into the private grounds).
Hawk's View Chalet has 4.5 bedrooms and 3 baths, and it is a wonderful home for families and friends to share. The amenities include all linens, washer/dryer, gas fireplace in main living area, cable TV, Wi-Fi access, phone line with unlimited local & long distance calling, private pool (call to determine opening and closing dates), expansive landscaped yard with creek & rustic little "Screen House," fire-pit to roast those marshmallows, horseshoes and other outdoor games located in the two-car garage, decks, charcoal grill, full amenity kitchen, extra-large 2 car garage, ample parking, fantastic views, and privacy! Access Hawk's View Chalet through the Hawk's Landing neighborhood, just off Historic Reems Creek Road, and only a few miles north of the Asheville city limits.
The spacious, master bedroom with king bed is pictured above. It has a private, full bath with double sinks, extra large soaking tub, and separate shower. There is a little bedroom nook with a door off of this bedroom with a double bed. Double French doors open from this suite to a back deck/patio.
Three of the four bedrooms are on the easily-accessible ground floor, and two of them have doors that access the back deck and allow you to enjoy views of the backyard and pool. The fourth bedroom is privately located upstairs. The 3rd full bathroom is located upstairs as well, adding to the private retreat feel of the charming second floor.
The main living area has cathedral ceilings to capture the views. A gas fireplace is on one end of this family gathering area.
A full amenity kitchen with open dining area (two dining tables) is well appointed with an island with sink, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, ice-maker, oven, microwave, and plenty of cooking utensils & dishware. A large deck with charcoal grill is right outside the kitchen/dining area, making outdoor BBQs a real treat!
A location with easy access that just can't be beat! 15 minutes north of Downtown Asheville and just minutes to the delightful little walking town of Weaverville. Easy access to the Blue Ridge Parkway - just a scenic 4 miles away via Ox Creek Road to Bull Gap (approximately BRP MPM 375). Reems Creek Golf Course and Vance Birthplace, both about one mile "down the road." The Biltmore Estate is conveniently located in Asheville, about 15 miles away, and skiing is nearby in lovely Wolf Laurel, about 25 miles to the north.
Besides enjoying the wonderful house with many added amenities, the private grounds capture the mountain spirit of Western North Carolina. Enjoy the creek with rustic little "Screen House" that sits over the babbling brook, stroll around the wonderfully private, landscaped yard. Lovely mountain views will inspire you. And if that's not enough, take a swim in the pool out back (usually open May through September - inquire about pool openings & closings - the pool is fully fenced for safety). You will want to come back to Hawk's View!
Asheville Mountain Vista
Our mountain vacation rental property in North Carolina offers lovely long-range mountain views, minutes to Downtown Asheville
Lovely views capture your attention the moment you step onto the rock patio of this spacious four-bedroom, Asheville, NC mountain vacation rental.
Our location can't be beat. Asheville Mountain Vista is just off scenic Town Mountain Road, 3 miles from the heart of downtown Asheville.
The Blue Ridge Parkway is also conveniently accessed via Town Mountain Road at Craven's Gap (BRP MPM 377.5), just 3 miles in the other direction - by road or neighborhood trail.
This lovely vacation home can accommodate up to 12 guests and has 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths.
Extensive decking & outdoor patio with magical rock-work and an outdoor hot tub extend the living area into the outdoors.
Amenities include linens, towels, Cable TV, high-speed wireless Internet access, telephone with unlimited local/long distance calling within the US, washer/dryer and full kitchen amenities, central heat & air, indoor fireplace & woodstove, outdoor rock fireplace (wood provided), extensive decking, & stunning views.
Step down from the carport onto the rock patio to decks with views that will take your breath away. Walk into the main level of living & entertaining space with open kitchen, breakfast area, dining area, living & TV areas, and a full bath. Ceiling to floor windows on the western side offer spectacular views of westerly sunsets.
BEDDING: Stairs take you down to the 4 bedrooms for sleeping privacy. Here there is a queen bedroom with an extra twin bed & private bath. A second queen bedroom shares a large full "Jack & Jill" style bath with a king bedroom. Yet another twin bed is available in the king bedroom to offer extra sleeping flexibility & space. A fourth bedroom has a double bed. Three of the four bedrooms have access directly onto the deck and offer the westerly views. There is a queen sleeper sofa on the main level in the "TV room," and roll-away twin beds may be requested, again for extra sleeping flexibility & space.
Get away to Sunset Vista and enjoy charming Blue Ridge Parkway lodging. Sunset Vista is located just 3 short miles to Downtown Asheville, in a quiet little neighborhood with easy access to the Blue Ridge Parkway, just off scenic Town Mountain Road. Lovely year-round views may be enjoyed from the spacious back deck opening from the double French doors off the many-windowed dining area & open kitchen.
Three bedrooms and two baths, perfect for two couples to share or a small family. First bedroom with king bed & private bath, second bedroom with double bed, third bedroom with a bunk-bed & additional single twin bed (maximum house capacity is 8 guests). The first bath is accessed from the king bedroom. The second bath is off the hallway.
All linens are provided, Cable TV, wireless Internet, phone with unlimited local & long distance calling to keep you connected (should you so desire). Washer/dryer, full amenity kitchen, back deck with charcoal grill, two car garage. Two wood-burning fireplaces (wood provided - but bring your own kindling - or find it in the woods!).
All on one level, just minutes to Downtown Asheville. Living room with fireplace & sunny bay window, open full amenity kitchen. The formal dining area opens to the living room and is just off the kitchen, informal dining area opens to the kitchen with double French doors that lead to the spacious deck & wonderful year-round westerly views.
Stay at Avondale Ridge and enjoy Asheville, NC cabin lodging with wonderful views and easy access to Downtown Asheville, the Biltmore Estate, & Blue Ridge Parkway. Avondale Ridge is a great Western North Carolina vacation cabin for family reunions, just minutes to Downtown Asheville; enjoy incredible 180-degree, long-range mountain views, bordering the Blue Ridge Parkway. This wonderful home with a cabin feel has plenty of room to spread out... 6 bedrooms & 3 full baths on three levels, steam shower, Jacuzzi tub in the master bath, three levels of abundant decking to enjoy the outdoors & take in the stunning views, and a Sauna!! There are plenty of amenities to help you enjoy your stay - full amenity kitchen with dishwasher, oven/stove, microwave, extra-large fridge, washer/dryer, cable TV, wireless Internet access, unlimited local and long distance phone, linens & towels, hardwood floors throughout, fireplace in main living/dining room, and wood stove on tiled, winterized porch.
Location, location, location! Enjoy a perfect mixture of privacy, stunning views, & convenience. Avondale Heights borders the Blue Ridge Parkway (BRP) and is conveniently accessed, just a mile off NC Hwy 74, at the confluence of I-40, I-240 and ramp access to the BRP. It is extremely convenient to downtown Asheville (just outside the city limits & about 5 miles to downtown - guests enjoy views of the south side of city from the decks), the Biltmore Estate (next exit west off I-40 - maybe 10 minutes away), & Chimney Rock Park (Chimney Rock Park is about 23 miles south on Hwy 74). Downtown has wonderful, eclectic (non-chain) dining & shopping. What a great town to walk & explore (we recommend the downtown 'Urban Trail'). Grocery shopping is located within five minutes of the house on Hwy 74, along with additional shopping & dining. Asheville is great for antiquing, arts & craft shopping, dining, hiking, biking, golfing, and all the Southern Appalachian & Western NC Mountains have to offer. Call for suggestions!
Bedroom 1 & 2 are on the main level, each with a queen bed (up to 4 guests on level 1). Bedroom 3 is upstairs and has a king bed. A large additional family/game room (with incredible views & decking) is upstairs, and there are 2 roll-away twins for this large, open space, as well as a sleeper sofa. The small fourth bedroom, with a bunk bed in it, also opens up off of the family room (accommodations for up to 8 guests on the upper level). Bedrooms 5 & 6 are in the basement (walk-in basement with sliding glass doors opening out to a lower & third level of decks). Each of these downstairs bedrooms has a queen bed & single twin in it (up to 6 guests on this level). There is a bathroom and decking on each level of the house.
A full amenity kitchen opens to the large dining/living room space. Large windows, deck access, and rock fireplace add to the cabin feel and ambience of this wonderful living area. A second family room opens off the other side of the kitchen; again, deck access & windows offer incredible views, and a wood stove adds a cozy feel. This house is wonderful for families to share, family reunions, or special group gatherings.
Pets are allowed, $10 per pet per night, maximum fee of $50 per pet per stay. Acceptance of our Rental Agreement and a $250 security deposit (or a Credit Card # kept on file) are required.
Vacation Rental Information
- Our Seasons
- High Seasons: Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
- Friday night before Memorial Day through Sunday night before Labor Day – 5-night minimum stay required
- Winter Holiday and Fall Season Rates:
- Fall Season - first Friday in October through first Thursday night in November – 4-night minimum stay required
- Winter Holiday weeks: First Saturday night before Thanksgiving through Saturday night after Thanksgiving – 5-night minimum stay required
- Friday night before Christmas Day through Saturday night after New Year’s Day – 5-night minimum stay required
- May and September at Hawk's View (pool is still open) - same as Fall Season and Winter Holiday Rates – 3-night minimum stay required
- "Shoulder" Seasons: Most of April, May, September, November, & December, except for Holiday Weeks and days noted – 3-night minimum stay required
- First Friday in April up until Memorial Day Weekend – 3-night minimum stay required
- Monday night (Labor Day) in September through first Thursday night in October – 3-night minimum stay required
- First Friday night in November through first Friday night before Thanksgiving Day – 3-night minimum stay required
- Sunday night after Thanksgiving Day through first Thursday night before Christmas Day – 3-night minimum stay required
- Hawk's View "in-between" season is November, December, & April, excluding Winter Holiday weeks and days noted – 3-night minimum stay required
- Winter Discount Season: First Sunday night in January after New Year’s Day weekend through the first Thursday night in April – 2-night minimum stay required
- Other Fees & Taxes: If paying by check or cash, an additional $250 security deposit is collected and deposited in advance. If paying by credit card (we take MC or Visa), the card number is held on file in lieu of any actual security payment. The Security Deposit is refundable upon acceptable check-out. We require all guests to accept our Rental Agreement. This may all be done by submitting acceptance at the bottom of the Rental Agreement, all online (no mailing required).
- Pets are accepted at all of most of our properties for a fee of $10 per pet per day or $50 per pet per stay, whichever is less. We do expect all pet owners to abide by our Pet Stay Agreement. The Pet Fee is a privilege fee, not a damage or cleaning fee.
- Reservation and Cancellation: In order to hold a reservation, 50% of the total is due, refundable minus a $35 booking fee up until 60 days prior to a check-in date, at which time payment is due in full and no longer refundable (we highly recommend trip insurance and can refer a few vendors to you, although we do not manage or handle trip insurance ourselves). In addition to 50% of the rental rate, online submission of our Rental Agreement is also required In order to confirm the reservation.
- Check-in is at 4:00 pm. Early check-in may be arranged in advance at $25 per hour. The earliest check-in we can guarantee is 2:00 pm.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am. Late check-out may be arranged in advance at $25 per hour. The latest check-out we can guarantee is 1:00 pm.
- On many occasions it is not possible to arrange early check-ins or late check-outs.
- You may call on short notice (24 hours ahead of time or same day) to determine if a rental is available for an early check-in or a late check-out.
- Check-out requirements: Upon check-out we require guests to complete a simple list and call the offices to alert them of your departure.