North Lodge on Oakland
Romance PackagesPrice from: $40.00
- Four hand-dipped chocolate-covered strawberries
- A bottle of Sparkling Beverage
- Bouquet of beautiful roses
- Award-winning, handmade chocolate truffles
- 60-minute, in-room custom massage for one
- Includes use of a lush terry robe to wrap in and relax
- 90-minute, in-room custom massage for two
- Includes the use of a lush terry robe to wrap in and relax
Sparkling Beverage Package - $40
Romantic Rose Package - $45
Massage Package - $90
Couple's Romantic Massage Package - $140
Super Weekday Rates
Enjoy discounted weekday rates at North Lodge. Visit Asheville Sunday night through Thursday night and you could save up to $20 per night. Check it out!
Discounted weekday rate does not apply in October.
Personal TouchesPrice from: $23.00
- 8 Hand-dipped chocolate-covered strawberries $23
- Box of 8 handmade chocolate truffles $28
- Bouquet of fresh arranged flowers $30
- Bouquet of beautiful roses $35
- Sparkling Beverage $30
Order something for that special occasion:
Popular Asheville Food TourPrice from: $39.00
Expand the experience that is Asheville with a 2 to 2 1/2 hour walking tour of Asheville’s finest restaurants. Taste the delicacies available from some of our city’s most unique hot spots in historic Downtown Asheville or Biltmore Village. Tours include an array of extraordinary food and beverage tastings, plenty of food to satisfy any appetite and a return trip discount “Passport” to any participating eatery or shop. And, each tour is distinctively different. Tours are available Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and begin each day at 2:00 p.m., rain or shine. With a minimum of 24 hours notice, North Lodge on Oakland will be happy to arrange your tour (subject to availability). Please specify which tour you prefer – Biltmore Village or Downtown Asheville – and leave the rest to us. Comfortable footwear and clothing is strongly encouraged.
Picnic PackagesPrice from: $34.95
- Tablecloth or ground cover upon request
- Napkins and wet naps
- Beverage of your choice (sparkling or otherwise)
- Includes two hearty sandwiches of ham, roast beef or turkey
- A mixture of fresh fruit, cheese, olives and crackers
- A healthy portion of pasta or potato salad
For those days where a some “alone time” together is appropriate North Lodge on Oakland can provide a Picnic Package for two. Any of the following can be prepared for you (with advance notice) in a backpack, “to go” bag or picnic basket. These are ideal for those days touring the Blue Ridge Parkway or the Biltmore Estate grounds, or even on one of the many hiking activities. But don’t stop there – I’m sure guests of our Inn have many other great ways to put these to use. Whatever you choose, it’s sure to be the perfect opportunity for some quiet time together.
Each delightful package includes the following:
Lunch Package ($34.95)
Discounted Tickets to The Smith McDowell House, the oldest house in Asheville! It was the former residence of our builder, Robert Garrett. The Smith McDowell House is now the Museum of Western North Carolina featuring period restorations from 1840, the year of its birth. This house predates the Biltmore. Come to Asheville and see both! We look forward to hosting you here at the North Lodge, where we're far from ordinary but close to everything else!