Wild Food Foraging Package
Includes foraging outing, cooking demonstration, and wild foods tasting!
- $510 for two persons
- 2 nights lodging at Sourwood
- 3 hour venture with No Taste Like Home and Foraging Expert Alan Muskat
Mid-Week Packages (Excludes October)
Stay any two nights Sunday through Thursday and get a 3rd midweek night ½ off.
Blue Ridge Parkway PackagePrice from: $750
* Two night stay at Sourwood Inn* ½ day of guided fly fishing for 1-2 anglers* In-room massage for two after fishing!Blue Ridge Parkway Special price of $750.In celebration of the 75th anniversary of the Blue Ridge Parkway Sourwood Inn and Curtis Wright Outfitters are offering a fly fishing travel package that includes; 2 nights at Sourwood Inn, a 1/2 day of fishing with CWO (all rods, tackle, & equipment included, for 1 or 2 people), followed by an in-room massage for two people.Fly Fishing the Blue Ridge Parkway offers anglers an experience of a lifetime! This two night package will provide a nice getaway for you and/or that special someone.If you are interested in staying in the Asheville area for a little longer consider one of our extended stay adventure or Biltmore packages.Click Here for more information.
Fly Fishing Package - 'Tie One On'$560 Sun - Th $585 Fri & Sat* Two Night Stay with 1/2 Day guided Fly Fishing (1-2 anglers) with Curtis Wright Outfitters* 2 X 22 ounce bottles of local brew from Asheville (Micro Brewing Capital of the United States!!)* 2 hand tied flies for WNC trout waters
Biltmore Package (Valid April 1 - October 31)
Two night and two Biltmore Estate passes $460 Sun-Thurs, $470 Fri-Sat.
Additions to Put You Over the Top!
- Enjoy an in room massage with one of Asheville’s licensed Massage Therapists $90.00 per person.
- Romance Upon Arrival – Sparkling Wine, Chocolates and Organic Bath Salts placed in your room before your arrival for $80.00.
Horse Back Riding Package
Two nights and 3 hours of Horseback Riding at Sandy Bottoms Trail Rides. Sunday Through Thursday $495, Friday and Saturday $520.
- Nature Photography with Cyndy Walker
- Bird Watching
- Wildflower and Butterlies
Please call about our Workshops
(828) 255- 0690