Hunter's Run Lodge Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Come experience the peaceful tranquility of central North Carolina at Hunter's Run Lodge, Randolph County's newest Bed & Breakfast! Enjoy relaxation in a rocker, dine in elegance, enjoy the large den with fireplace, and stay in one of the lodge's charming rooms.
Hunter's Run Lodge, located on 68 acres of land with rolling hills and a large lake, is a quiet place to relax, to sit by the fireplace or to unwind in a jacuzzi. Sit on the porch in a rocking chair, take a stroll by the lake or a long walk in the evening.
Our decks will surround you and offer relaxation in a rocker. You can enjoy quiet, peaceful country living in a tranquil atmosphere.
Weekdays include Continental Breakfast and weekends include Complete Breakfast. The Lodge is owned and operated by Don and Brenda Smith. We're located 4 miles from the North Carolina Zoo. Restaurants and the mall can be reached in 5 minutes.The lodge is a log or timber frame structure. Large porches and decks surround the house with plenty of room to get away. The rooms are very large with an open den and kitchen area on the first floor. The den has a fireplace and is large enough for meetings away from the office or a family get-together.
Our rooms are warmly decorated with fireplaces (even in one of the bedrooms) for those cool mornings and a Jacuzzi in one room for those quiet evenings. Each bedroom has a luxurious, comfortable bed, ceiling fan and a spacious private bath.
In addition to the Lodge, Hunter's Run now has 2 cabins, located around the large lake, that are available for your relaxation and enjoyment.
- North Carolina Zoo
- Richard Petty Museum
- Seagrove Potters
- Historic Old Salem
- Museums and Historic Parks
- Excellent Golf Courses
- Numerous other attractions
How to Find Us
- Take Highway 64 East from Asheboro approximately 2 miles to Highway 42
- Turn right on Highway 42 and go approximately 3.5 miles to Iron Mountain Rd
- Turn left on Iron Mountain Rd. and go approximately 1 mile to Buffalo Ford Rd
- Turn right on Buffalo Ford Rd. to Mt. Tabor Church Rd
- Turn left on Mt. Tabor Church Rd. and go to the end of the road to Hunters Run Lodge Bed and Breakfast