Table Of Contents
Catskill Lodge is a 3-story 1893 Queen Anne Victorian B&B in the Great Northern Catskills in Windham, New York, just 2.5 hours (100 miles) north of NYC. Our 7 bedroom B&B is the perfect place to stay while you enjoy nearby hiking and skiing. There are great restaurants, trailheads for hiking, lakes, waterfalls, horseback riding, spas, and two ski mountains within a short distance. The Adirondack Trailways bus stops just minutes away.
- Near many trailheads for great hiking; near 2 ski mountains (Windham and Hunter)
- Restaurants within walking distance, numerous others within a 5 minute drive
- Air conditioned rooms during Summer months
- Free wi-fi
- Complimentay full breakfast
- TV/DVD player in each room and a huge DVD collection
Living room, parlor, and dining rooms are common areas. We are just two miles from downtown Windham, five minutes from Windham Ski Resort and 7 miles from Hunter Mt.
For your convenience, we have free wi-fi and a laptop for guest use.