Table Of Contents
Catskill Lodge is a 3-story 1893 Queen Anne Victorian B&B in the Great Northern Catskills in Windham, New York, just 2.5 hours (100 miles) north of NYC. Our 7 bedroom B&B is the perfect place to stay while you enjoy nearby hiking and skiing. There are great restaurants, trailheads for hiking, lakes, waterfalls, horseback riding, spas, and two ski mountains within a short distance. The Adirondack Trailways bus stops just minutes away.
Living room, parlor, and dining rooms are common areas. We are just two miles from downtown Windham, five minutes from Windham Ski Resort and 7 miles from Hunter Mt.
For your convenience, we have free wi-fi and a laptop for guest use.
- Near many trailheads for great hiking
- Near 2 ski mountains: Windham and Hunter
- Restaurants within walking distance, numerous others within a 5 minute drive
- Air conditioned rooms during Summer months
- Free wi-fi
- Complimentay full breakfast
- TV/DVD player in each room and a huge DVD collection
Visit the gorgeous waterfalls in Upstate New York durring the Summer!