Lake Valley Legends, Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
"Lake Valley Legends" B&B-- where the legends come alive! Come and read about the legends that make Watkins Glen such a unique and historical area--we have them here. Our newly renovated 1910 house is spacious and beautifully decorated in French Country.
We are a few minutes walk from the village of Watkins Glen and Seneca Lake. We offer beautiful, comfortable accomodations--each large room has a sitting area with TV, AC, wireless, refrigerators. Our wrap around deck has lake views and lots of comfortable seating. Eat breakfast on the porch, or drink a glass of wine as you watch the sailboats glide by.
Penthouse Suite: A two floor suite with the best view of the lake! Your own private bath, a dressing area, desk area, small efficiency kitchen area, closet--then you go up to your suite. Large bedroom with living room that looks out to the lake. Electric fireplace, dressing table. Queen bed,Sleeps two.
Lake View Room: Our most popular with private bath. Sitting area has wicker furniture looking out at lake. Vaulted ceilings, sky lights and remote control ceiling fan. New king size bed. Sleeps two.
Country Blue/French Yellow Rooms are now joined for a two room Suite: Large room also with vaulted ceiling, sky lights, ceiling fan. Has a double bed and two twin beds. Sitting area has TV. Has another large room with queen bed and daybed. Sitting area has TV. Ceiling fan and large closet. Has a private large bathroom down the hall--a two room bathroom with stand up shower and claw foot tub!
Also we now have our Paris and
German Village rooms--each with a queen size bed, private bath and private entrance. Please view these on our room information. Both are very European, cozy and comfortable!
*All rooms have TV, AC, indiviual heat, fridges, wireless. *We accept credit cards, travelers checks, checks, cash. * It is our pleasure to offer a military discount and Sr. citizen discount. No children under 16, and no pets. *We have a covered area for bikes. *Check in time is 3pm and checkout is 11am. *There is a two night minimum on weekends. Breakfast is, of course, included--with snacks and homemade baked goods available all day.
Looking for something to do? "Lake Valley Legends" is near many wonderful attractions, activities, and areas of interest. Watkins Glen has so much for everyone! "Lake Valley Legends" has the location and holiday comfort you are looking for.
Minutes Away: Walking
- Seneca Harbor--with one hour boat tours, and dinner cruises. Also Seneca Harbor Station Restaurant--the original Watkins Glen train station converted into this wonderful restaurant.
- Elks Club--if you are a member.
- Glen Theatre--affordable, current movies
- Captain Bills Souveneirs
- The Village--antique stores, Glen Mountain Market Coffee Shop, bars, gift stores, clothes store, Book Store, more restaurants
- Seneca Harbor Wine Center
- Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel
Minutes Away: Driving
- Watkins Glen State Park with 19 waterfalls, gorges, Olympic swimming pool
- Watkins Glen Golf Course
- Racing Museum
- WGI Racetrack
- Montour Falls--beautiful waterfalls, coffee shop, antique stores, museum, bakery
- Clute Park--a swimming/picnic area
- Hammondsport--wonderful village with the Glenn Curtiss Museum
- Dundee--The Windmill Amish Market--open only on Saturday. A must see! Large area with dozens of vendors.
- Corning--Corning Glass
Go on the Watkins Glen Chamber of Commerce for events and area information.