Inn at Stony Creek Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Romantic and relaxing, you'll find a charming blend of comfort and convenience awaits you at the Inn at Stony Creek Bed & Breakfast. The inviting living room is yours to use to meet with other guests, read a book, or just curl up in front of the fireplace; or perhaps relax in one of our front porch rockers.
Breakfast is skillfully prepared and served at individual tables in our sunny breakfast room or on the deck overlooking the meadow. Breakfast items include fresh fruit and juices, our signature homemade bread, and the entrÃ©e of the day, which may be omelets, pancakes, or other tempting specialties.
Each accommodation has a private bath and sitting area, queen-size four poster or sleigh bed and is decorated with antiques and period furnishings. Amenities include television, telephone, modem outlets and VCRs in every room. While enjoying modern amenities, our rooms retain the old-world charm and solitude preferred by guests.
All Guest Rooms Include
- Alarm clocks
- Hair dryers
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Cable TV/Radio
- VCR/DVD players
- Wireless DSL service throughout the facility
We pamper our guests with
- Fresh flowers
- Bottled water
- Glycerin/Oatmeal soaps
- Scented shampoos
Coffee, tea or soda is available throughout the day.
Business travelers: fax, copier and wireless high speed access.
Each guestroom has a private bath and sitting area, queen size bed, and is beautifully decorated with antiques and period furnishings.
A 40-acre Audubon Reserve is adjacent to the inn. We are also close to wineries, historic homes, antique shops, golf courses, ski areas, The Appalachian Trail, Greenwood Lake, Mountain Creek Water Park & Ski Area and the Hudson River valley.
Weddings & Special Events
Inn at Stony Creek Bed and Breakfast is an ideal location for small weddings, showers, anniversaries and parties for 10 to 60 guests. Our 9 acres, stream and views of Mount Adam can accommodate a tent, dance floor and our superb caterer!
Stony Creek is a place where your guests can relax, stay and bring home memories of the wonderful occasion they attended.
A $750 site fee includes use of grounds, utilities, parking, guests services, restroom facilities, and cleanup. Catering fees are an additional charge. Please inquire about our current catering menu options and pricing.
In-house officiant, Joe Campone - Ceremony fee: $200.
Please call (845)986-3660 for more information.
Stony Creek Inn is set on nine acres and is far enough from the village center of Warwick (five miles) to provide a peaceful country setting, yet close enough to be a short car or bicycle ride.
Things to see and do
Wineries - Tours & Tastings
Sugar Loaf Art & Crafts Village
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Warwick Village shops and restaurants
Greenwood Lake and Hudson River
Appalachian Trail - Bicycling
Historic Homes & Holiday Tours
West Point Military Academy
Apple Fest - Farm Markets & Roadside Stands
Many area Golf Courses
Boating, Rafting, Tubing & Canoeing
Hay & Sleigh Rides
Apple, Strawberry & Pumpkin Picking
Mountain Creek Water Park & Ski Area
Warwick Disc Golf Course
Summer Concerts & Festivals
Restaurants - About 10-15 minutes away (* Favorites ):
- The Landmark Inn - Warwick, NY 845 986-5444 Wonderful rustic country dining. Continental menu with seasonal specials. Also features a pub for burgers and lite faire.
- The Warwick Inn - Warwick, NY 845 986-3666 Quiet and intimate, country dining. Classic American Menu and a cozy tap room in a stately old Colonial on the main drag.
- Conquito - Forester Avenue, Warwick, NY 845 987-1822 Fun, Casual Dining in a former Laundromat. A wonderful flare for grilled specials, hispanic, and southwest entrees. Inexpensive for lunch or dinner. Always a crowd so get there early. Salsa dancing Fri and Sat nights! 845 544 2790.
- Yesterdays - 29 Main Street Warwick, NY 845-986-1904 Fresh seafood, steaks, pastas and burgers in a pub atmosphere. Sports bar with 22 beers on draft. Serving lunch and dinner.
- Viviano - Main st Warwick NY 845-986-9611 Northern Italian/French Cuisine.
- Copper Bottom - Florida, NY 845 651-5700 wide range menu from steaks to fresh fish and specialty pastas. A local favorite!
- Grappa - 22B Railroad Avenue, Warwick, NY 986-1801 Fine Neopolitan,Northern Italian Cuisine.
- Iron Forge Inn* - Iron Forge Road - Warwick, NY - (845) 986-3411 Classic American food served in an 18th century home, located at the historic site of the Iron Forge. Reservations suggested - about 15 minutes away.
- Blarney Stone - 10 Railroad avenue Warwick, NY 845-986-1509 Irish Pub food.
- Chateau Hathorn Warwick*, NY 845-986-6099 5 star, elegant continental cuisine, fireplaces in all of the dining rooms and an amazing wine cellar that you can reserve for dining! German and Swiss Specialties.
- Fratello - Warwick NY 845-986-7898 family style Italian restaurant with Brick Oven Pizza, huge salads and pasta dishes. Dine inside or out. A local crowd.
- Eddies Roadhouse Main St Warwick NY Steak house specialties 845-986-2914.
- Charlottes Tea Room 15 Oakland Ave Warwick, NY Lunch or afternoon tea served 845-986-9499.
GPS Coordiates: N41° 18.40443 W074° 23.42664
New Jersey and George Washington Bridge: Route 4 west to route 17 north through Mahwah, N J into NY state via route 87north. Exit at 15a (Sloatsburg) take route 17 north through Tuxedo to 17a west (Greenwood Lake) follow 17a west to Warwick. At Rt 94 turn right go 3 lights thru village and make a left on Grand Street. Follow 2 1/2 to a "T". Turn right on Union Corners Road. Go about 2 miles and turn left on Spanktown Road. Inn is on the left about 1/8 of a mile.
Alt route: 87 North to Exit 16 Harriman. Take Rt 17 West to 126 Chester. Turn left onto Rt94 and go 3 miles to Florida, NY. Turn left on Rt 94 at traffic light. Go to next traffic light and turn right on Bridge Street. Follow Rt 41 signs 3 miles to a right turn onto Spanktown Rd. Inn on left, #34.
Sussex County/ Vernon NJ: 94 North into Warwick. Go 4 lights and turn left on Grand Street. Follow same directions as above.
New Jersey 287 North: Becomes Rt 87 North. Get off at exit 15a and follow same directions as above.
Port Jervis: Route 6 to Route 1 (Warwick) to Edenville (Blinker yellow light) Turn left and go about 2 1/2 miles. Be sure not to bear right at curve go straight ahead onto Union Corners Road. Turn left on Spanktown Road. Inn is 1/8 mile on your left. Newburgh Bridge or NYS 87 South to Route 84 West to Route 17 east. Get off Florida/Goshen exit. Turn left at light onto 17a. Follow about 4 miles into Florida. Proceed through light to next light. Turn right on Bridge Street (follow the rt 41 signs) Take 3 miles and turn right on Spanktown Road. Inn at Stony Creek is on your left about 1/8 of a mile down.
Tappan Zee Bridge: Route 287/87 North to Exit 15a (Sloatsburg) Take Route 17 north through Tuxedo and follow directions same as above.
New York Thruway South and New England: At Newburgh take Rt 84 West to Rt 17 east Exit 4E (at Middletown).Follow Rt 17E 3 miles to Goshen/Florida Exit #124. Turn left onto Rt 17a and go 3 miles into Florida, NY. At second traffic light turn right onto Bridge St. Follow Rt 41 signs to a right turn onto Spanktown Rd. Inn in on left #34.
From Woodbury Common to The Inn at Stony Creek: Turn left out of Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and stay right to Rt 17 West entrance. Take Rt 17 west to exit 126 Chester. At end of ramp turn left onto Rt 94 and go 3 miles to Florida, NY. At the traffic light in Florida turn left onto Rt 94 and at the next traffic light turn right onto Bridge St. (you will see a Valero Gas Station on left) Bridge St becomes Rt 41. Follow Rt 41 3 miles to a right turn onto Spanktown Rd. The Inn is on the left #34