Cider Mill Inn Bed and Breakfast
This garden room is a tranquil escape any time of the day, with comforting shades of green, delicate garden florals and a headboard fleur design that add the finishing touch.
Cheer your soul in the sun-filled Braeburn retreat. Its four-poster queen bed, antiques, and custom-paint in shades of lavender will lull you to sleep in an elegantly fabric festooned bed.
The Gala Suite
Escape to this gorgeous suite richly decorated with warm tones and an old world feel. Curl up in the privacy of your own cozy sitting room with fireplace. End the day soaking yourself in your very own two-person hydromassage bath tub.
Each beautifully appointed guestroom has its own private bath, spa robes, queen-sized bed, your choice of down comforters or hypoallergenic bedding, cable tv, vcr, CD player/alarm clock, air conditioning and ceiling fans. There is WI-FI access throughout the Inn. Each bed is encased in 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets or Comphy Co. microfiber sheets. Attention to the smallest detail is what we do best. In-season fresh fruits and flowers, sweets, a selection of hot and cold teas, gourmet coffee and hot chocolate available throughout the day, and a refrigerator stocked with bottled water and soda. We also provide fine soaps and toiletries from Rosner's in Sugar Loaf.
- Rates: $125-250 plus 8.125% NYS sales tax and 5% County bed tax; $30 for extra person in room.
- The Cider Mill Inn provides a non-smoking environment for the comfort of our guests.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our guest rooms or common areas.
- Smoking in the rooms will result in a $250 cleaning charge.
- We are sorry but we cannot accept pets.
- Check In: 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Check Out: 11 a.m.
- When you reserve a room, we agree to turn away all other requests for the room you select and guarantee to hold it for the day(s) you request.
- You agree to pay the rate quoted for the number of days you reserve it.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days before stay is to begin are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days before stay is to begin (30 days for holidays) will be charged full amount for all nights and rooms booked.
- A change of date is considered a cancellation.
- In the event of an emergency or last minute cancellation due to weather, YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT FOR ALL ROOM NIGHTS BOOKED.