Halsey House Bed and Breakfast
When only the best will do. Indulgence is our newest and the largest guest room and the only one located on the first floor. It is furnished with a beautifully carved king sized bed with a wonderful Sealy pillowtop mattress, a black marble fireplace with remote controlled gas insert, writing desk and comfy chairs. Amenities include a 40" flat panel HDTV television with cable and DVD player, CD player, air conditioning and in-room refrigerator.
Indulgence's bathroom is a world unto itself. Measuring 14' x 10' with an oversized two-person whirlpool tub and separate large walk-in custom shower with multiple spray jets and a rainhead shower, this room was designed with pampering in mind. The sink is set in an antique granite topped dresser with a tiffany-style light fixture above.
Margaret's Retreat is a large, sunny room decorated in rich colors of ruby and gold. Appealing to both masculine and feminine tastes, the queen-sized solid walnut canopy bed is the focal point, facing a beautifully carved mahogany armoire which hides the flat screen TV and DVD player. There is a sitting area with table for enjoying your morning coffee or wine and cheese in the afternoons. An alcove houses a writing desk for your laptop or for spreading out area brochures so you can plan the day's events. The CD player can help set the background mood. The private spacious ensuite bath has a wonderful two-person Jacuzzi tub/shower and beautiful Kohler fixtures. Margaret's is ideal for a romantic occasion and a favorite room of guests who wish to retreat into a special world of their own.
Decorated in the soothing colors of coffee and cream, this room has been recently transformed into Elegance, a serene suite of pampering details. Featuring a queen size mahogany bed with the heavenly "where-do-I-get-this" pillowtop mattress, covered in soft and luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding and feather/down pillows. From the comfort of your bed you can view the lovely new Victorian fireplace and flat screen 40" HDTV.
Three large windows give this room's spacious seating area a bright open feel. A creamy colored reclining wing chair-and-a-half suits solitary reading as well as cuddling conversation. A table and two chairs adjust from a workspace for your laptop or spreading out area brochures for planning your day, to a wonderful spot to share an in-room breakfast or cheese and crackers. The private ensuite bathroom has a large walk-in spa shower with multiple body sprays.
Serenity's warm gold walls and peaceful artwork create a den-like atmosphere were you can feel relaxed and rejuvenated. The king size hand-carved mahogany bed is topped with a premium pillowtop mattress and feather/down pillows, offering you quite possibly the most comfortable night's sleep you have ever experienced away from home.
A rich mahogany armoire hides the 32" HDTV and DVD player, while a writing desk and comfortable reading chair with ottoman complete the furnishings in this room. The private ensuite bathroom has a large custom walk-in shower.
The beautiful custom made queen size iron canopy bed with a flirt of fabric and our oh-so-comfortable pillowtop mattress with down and feather pillows and luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding will cocoon you as if you were in a castle bedchamber. The walls are covered in a rich ivory fabric, and a writing desk and reading chair complete the decor. There is a flat screen HDTV with Dvd player, high-speed wireless internet and an ensuite bathroom with a tumbled marble shower. The Chamber may be our smallest guest room (well, it's not that small at 12' x 17'), but it is big on romance and comfort!
Guest Rooms, Amenities & Policies
Each guest room has the following amenities: Premium Sealy Posturpedic Pillowtop Mattresses, HDTVs with cable and Dvd player, Private Baths, Room-darkening Shades, Feather & Down Pillows (hypo-allergenic pillows available upon request), Plush Bathrobes, Hair Dryers, Makeup Mirrors, Quality toiletries provided for your convenience, Individually Controlled Air Conditioning, Highspeed wireless internet.
Also included in your room rate is: A Full Breakfast (We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions with a little advance notice), Wireless Internet Access, Fax Machine Access, Library and Game Room for Books, Games & Movies, A laptop computer in a common area for your use, A guest refrigerator stocked with soft drinks.
Rates are per room, based on single or double occupancy. For additional person please add $35 per night. Prices do not include 11% for sales and room taxes.
- Large HDTV with cable & DVD player.
- 100% smoke-free environment indoors.
- All rooms have private baths.
- Fax machine access.
- Guest libraries available for books and movies.
- Feather pillows standard, hypo-allergenic pillows available upon request.
- Will accommodate dietary restrictions.
- Individually controlled air conditioners in guestrooms.
- Wireless internet access now available.
- Room rates are per night for single or double occupancy and include breakfast.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard
- Well-behaved young adults 13 and up are welcome.
- No smoking allowed inside, please use designated outdoor areas.
- While we are not equipped to accommodate wheelchairs, we now have a first floor guestroom equipped with a large walk-in shower for persons with limited mobility.
- Check-in from 4 pm to 8 pm.
- Check-out is 11 am (please inquire if special arrangements are needed).
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes and change without notice.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Smoking Policy: For all our guestsâ€™ comfort and convenience, smoking is permitted outside only and an ashtray will be provided on the side porch for guest use. This policy of no smoking indoors is strictly enforced with a $500.00 cleaning fee charged to the credit card on record if a customer chooses to light up inside.
- Reservations: A prepayment of 50% of the total booking amount, or the cost of one nightâ€™s stay, whichever is greater, by check or credit card will confirm your reservation. For reservations within two weeks (14 days) of the arrival date, 100% prepayment is required. If you are paying your deposit by credit card, the deposit amount will be charged to your card at the time the reservation is made. Balance is due upon arrival (Special Events due 60 days prior to arrival).
- Cancellations: Cancellations must be made in writing 15 days ( 60 days for Special Events ) prior to arrival or the deposit will be forfeit unless we are able to re-book all nights. Should it be necessary for guests to depart earlier than the confirmed departure date, or change reservations in any way, guests will be responsible for the full amount of the intended stay unless we are able to re-book all nights. All changes to confirmed reservations are subject to a $30 administration fee. Trip insurance is highly recommended.