The Inn at Gothic Eves
The Bordeaux Suite
The Bordeaux suite is located on the first floor and is a formal beautiful room. The suite has a lot of light in the afternoon with two large windows. The cherry sleigh bed and dresser and a marble top dresser gives this room an elegant feel. The bathroom is the only room with a claw foot bath tub.
The Pinot Suite
The Pinot Suite has a queen bed and is located on the second floor where there is plenty of morning light to let you know a new day has started. This unique room has a bathroom that is separate from its bedroom. The plush bathrobes assist our guests to step out of their bedroom into their hallway and 2 steps to their bathroom. The Pinot suite has a new chaise lounge for relaxing or a great seat to work on your Ipad.
The Merlot Suite
The Merlot Suite is a very private room located on the second floor facing the backyard. The bedroom has 3 exterior walls. The room has a cathedral ceiling with a tv and recliner in the room. The bathroom has a makeup vanity and shower.
The Syrah Suite
The Syrah suite is located on the second floor and has a new sofa and has been given a facelift with new paint, curtains and bed linens. The guests have enjoyed the changes. The suite is at the top of the front staircase and is a spacious room. The queen sleigh bed, marble top dresser and loveseat sofa make this room comfortable.
The Seneca Grande Suite
The Seneca Suite is my favorite room. It is located on the second floor. The suite is private with only one other guest room in the house. The entire room is designed to be enjoyed from the bed. From the bed, you have 6 windows to view the beautiful 157 year old maple tree, TV, and the fireplace. Two of the windows are up in the cathedral ceiling. The room is symmetrical with the bed centered.
The Riesling Suite
This first floor suite with a queen bed is one of our coziest rooms. The warm feeling of the floral wallpaper, golden wide plank floors and afternoon sun make this room glow. The room was designed to be an imitation of many European guests rooms with the sink in the bedroom.
The Cayuga Grande Suite
The Cayuga Suite is the only suite in the Inn with a separate sitting room. This spacious suite has many amenities to make it easy for our guests to spend lots of time in the room with a refrigerator, microwave, Keurig, flat screen tv, DVD player and gas fireplace. Enjoy this second floor room and all of its privacy.
The Chardonnay Suite
The Chardonnay Suite is one of most luxurious rooms in the Inn. The second floor room has King size bed, sofa and loveseat sofa. The attention to detail with the large gas fireplace, flat screen TV, cathedral ceiling, and extra large shower with body sprays are just a few of the amenities. The curved wall in the bathroom with the artic ice glass tile and the formal vanity with marble counter top gives the room a special feel. This suite is perfect for those special occasions.
Seasonal price descriptions:
- Low B&B Inn Season: January thru March
- Peak B&B Inn Season: April thru December. Includes holidays, special events & graduation.
- Note: Prices do not include state or county sales tax.
- Extra adults are additional.
- Children under 12 are little or no charge if they stay in same room w/ adults.
- Reservations are secured with a one night's deposit per room in advance. Upon cancellation you are financially responsible for your room unless we are able to re-rent the room.
- Balance of bill must be paid on arrival.
- Credit cards, cash and traveler/bank checks are welcomed.
- Reduced rates are available for extended stays.
- Check in is from 3 - 9 p.m.; Check out is at 11 a.m.
- Children are welcome.
- Smoking is prohibited and a charge of $200 will be applied if you do smoke in the Inn.
- Seasonal price descriptions: