Table Of Contents
Located in Syracuse, New York, The Bed and Breakfast Wellington is an urban B&B, with unique architecture displays influenced from the Arts & Crafts period. Inside, you will experience the tasteful joining of the old and the new.
The "old" is reflected in wonderful antiques and a large collection of oriental carpets, while the "new" is displayed with in-room availability of the Internet via WiFi and data ports.
We can also accommodate small business meetings and small catered events. Professional consulting services/classes for present and future innkeepers are available upon request. We have off street parking which is illuminated at night for the pleasure of our guests.
Gift Certificates are Available and Make Thoughtful and Useful Gifts.
Nearby Activities and Attractions
- Destiny USA Mall
- Armory Square
- Syracuse University
- New York State Fair
- P&C Stadium (home of the Syracuse SkyChiefs)
- Le Moyne College
- Carrier Dome
- Everson Museum
- Rosamond Gifford Burnet Park Zoo
- Medical Centers
- Hancock International Airport
- Inner Harbor Project
- Regional Transportation Center
- A Wide Variety of Ethnic Restaurants (within walking distance)
- Comfortable beds
- Luxury bed liners
- Plenty of large fluffy towels
- Writing desks
- Cable TV & VCRs (extensive video library available)
- WiFi Internet access
- Data ports
- Central air conditioning
- Private porcelain tiled bathrooms (except one room)
- Irons with ironing boards
We offer weddings at Bed and Breakfast Wellington. Please call for more details.