Table Of Contents
Welcome to The Arbor House Inn Skaneateles is the Easternmost Finger Lake and is said to be one of the cleanest Lakes in the lower 48 states. Sitting President's have vacationed and visited our historic village. Skaneateles hosts Summer Music Festival, Antique Boat Show, Antique Furnishings Show & Sale, Octoberfest, Friday Night Free Summer Band Concerts and Dickens Christmas. See Events Calendar on our website for Skaneateles happenings. Walk to fine restaurants and shops, get a massage at a world class spa, drive the Finger Lakes wineries or just sit in one of our in room jacuzzis; whatever you do, enjoy life in the Past Lane.
The Arbor House Inn Circa 1850 is located in Historic lakeside Skaneateles Village. Restored in 2002, The Inn offers eight luxurious rooms, many with jacuzzis and fireplaces and heated towel bars. All have private baths, TV, telephone, internet access. All rooms have queen or king size plush pillowtop beds, many breathtaking four posters and sleigh beds. Some rooms have king daybeds as well. The entire Inn is graciously appointed with antiques and orientals adorn the wood floors. Enjoy breakfast in our dining rooms or on our sun porch, with it's lovely stained glass.
Our Mission is to provide guests with the nostalgia of our old-fashioned Village with the amenities of a modern day hotel. We offer the intimacies of a Bed and Breakfast, yet as much privacy as you desire. The inn is the ultimate for a tasteful, refined lodging experience.
Relax in the comfortable living room or gather in the elegant dining room, large enough for a meeting. Enjoy your breakfast on the sun porch while you study the detailing of the stained glass.
Gift Certificates Available
The Arbor House Inn & Suites boasts eleven private air conditioned guest rooms, six with fireplaces and five with double Jacuzzi tubs, two with single Jacuzzi tubs, all have high speed internet connection and TV, and some have heated towel racks. The entire Inn is tastefully decorated in antiques. Oriental rugs adorn the hardwood floors.
Eleven Guest Rooms
Seven with Jacuzzi Baths
Six With Fireplaces
All Rooms Have:
- High Speed Internet Service
- Some rooms equipped with Fireplaces
- Oriental Rugs
Historic and quaint Skaneateles Village, NY is nestled at the north end of Skaneateles Lake, acclaimed for it's natural beauty and renowned purity.
The Arbor House Inn is in the heart of the turn-of-the-century lakeside village. Walk to the lake for a swim, to parks, museums, art galleries, lakeside boutiques, antique shops and fine restaurants. You will be charmed by the historical homes along the way.
The Village welcomes visitors with annual events such as the world famous summer music festival, annual antique boat show, and Dickens' old fashioned Christmas, featuring Dickens' Characters caroling and horse drawn carriage rides.
Enjoy a Friday night outdoor band concert in the park while gazing at the Lake or head out for a tour of the wineries. Whatever you do, you will surely fall in love with Skaneateles, New York-the Eastern Gateway to the Finger Lakes.
Skaneateles (pronounced Skinnyatles)
Please visit our website at http://www.arborhouseinn.com/attractions.htm for web site links to the followimng attractions:
Skaneateles Antique Boat Show
Skaneateles Music Festival
Skaneateles Chamber of Commerce
Finger Lakes Wineries
Finger Lakes Race Track
Skaneateles Local Artists
Skaneateles Lake Kayak Tours
Syracuse University Carrier Dome Sports
Skaneateles Lake Dinner Boat Cruises
Skaneateles Lake Fishing
Syracuse Symphony Orchestra
Turning Stone Casino
Finger Lakes Wine Personal Tours
Swimming and Skating at Skaneateles Rec Center
Rosamond Gifford Zoo
National Women's Hall of Fame
World Class Spa Facilities
Meeting and Banquet Facilities
Skaneateles Events Calendar
Trip Advisor - Hotel and Vacation Packages
The Krebs Restaurant
Bass Pro Shops
Fine Dining Recommendations: Rosalie's Cuchina, Sherwood, The Krebs, The Bluewater Grill
From the South:
- Take 81 North past Cortland to the Homer Exit #12
- Turn right off exit onto Route 281 North
- Drive approximately 1.2 miles and at traffic light turn left onto Route 41 North
- Drive 2.5 mi. and take a left onto 41A. Drive approx. 25 mi., until 41A T's into Route 20 in Skaneateles (also known as W. Genesee St.)
- Turn right, go to first traffic light, take left onto Jordan St.; 1/2 block, road V's, veer to left (you are now on Fennell St.)
- Look for Arbor House Inn 1 block on left
From the West:
- Take exit 40 from NYS 90 (Thruway) to Auburn via Route 34 South or follow Route 5 & 20 to Auburn
- Go east or turn left onto Genesee St, (Route 20) into Village of Skaneateles
- Take left onto Jordan St. at first traffic light; 1/2 block the road V's, veer to left (you are now on Fennell St.)
- Look for Arbor House Inn, 1 block on left
- Take 690 West to Rt. 5 West (following signs for Auburn), pass West Hill Country Club on your left and the Inn Between
- Come to a blinking light, take left onto Rt. 321 for approximately 8 miles to the Village of Skaneateles
- Turn right onto Genesee St., then first right onto Jordan St.; 1/2 block road V's; veer to your left (you are now on Fennell St.)
- Go about 1 block; look for Arbor House Inn on your left
From the Syracuse Airport: (approx. 40 minutes)
- Exit airport to Route 81 South; take 690 West Exit and follow signs for Route 5 to Auburn
- You will then exit onto Route 5 West, approximately 2 miles you will come to a traffic light with gas stations to your left and right
- Take a left on Route 321 and follow for 8 miles until road ends in the Village of Skaneateles
- Take a right on Genesee St. (also known as Route 20) and take next right on Jordan St
- Take the first left (almost a V) onto Fennell St
- Arbor House Inn is 1/8 mile on the left