ROOM 2 - KING OR TWO TWINS
A spacious and tasteful room in the arts and crafts tradition, with a comfortable king bed that can be turned into two twins on request and a full private bath. Leafy, sunlit exposures to the south and east.
ROOM 3 - QUEEN SLEIGH BED
An elegantly simple arts-and-crafts style room, with a traditional "sleigh" queen bed and a full private bath. Sunny sky views through the inn's majestic trees to the north and east.
ROOM 4 - KING OR TWO TWINS
An inviting arts-and crafts room, featuring a king bed that can be turned into two twins on request and a private half-bath in-room, plus a full private bath across hall reserved exclusively for Room 4 guests.
ROOM 6 - QUEEN 4 POSTER BED
A stately room, elegant, spacious and tasteful, with a traditional queen four-poster bed and full private bath. Leafy views through our magnificent trees to the south and west.
ROOM 7 - QUEEN - PET FRIENDLY
Our most secluded room, cozily comfortable in the arts-and crafts style, with a queen bed and full private bath. Pet Dog friendly. Three tree-shaded views to the south, east and west.
Room RatesMidweek Prices $225-$245 June through October and $245-$295 WeekendsCall for reduced rates, November through May.Cancellation PolicyA two week notice is required for cancellation of a reservation. Any cancellation made within two weeks of reservation will be charged in full. There are no refunds for early departures.DepositA deposit of one night's lodging is required upon making your reservation. This is applied to the last night of your stay. Credit card reservations are processed at the time of reservation and considered firm. Checks are required 14 days prior to reserved dates.Pet Policy
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the inn or on inn property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets must not be left unattended in room unless crated.
- Pets are not allowed in dining room or living rooms. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on inn property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- The inn reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.