Harlem Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Designed and intended to give you a sense of "living in the neighborhood" Your hosts are lifetime residents and experts on life in New York City! Spend one night with us and feel like you've lived here forever! Come visit with us and experience your own piece of Harlem! We look forward to seeing you!
In the middle of historic Harlem! Just a few blocks to 125th Street shopping and all cultural institutions! Also, walk (or short bus ride) to Museum Mile and Central Park. Lifetime New Yorkers and Harlemites, we avidly pursue activities, sites & attractions in and within driving distance of New York City. We are well traveled and enthusiastic about meeting new people and cultures. We can't wait to share our piece of New York (Harlem!) with you!
- Rooms w/kitchenette. There are 9 guest accommodations (one with a private bath)
- Single occupancy rate is between $50 and $75
- Double occupancy rate is between $75 and $195
- The rate for each additional person is between $15 and $25
- Other Accommodations: 2 Room Suite w/kitchenette @ $95
- Also available (at our satellite locations), 2BR, 3BR and 5BR Duplex Garden apartments - one with working fireplace and private parking - starting at $195 US per night.
- State and local taxes may apply.
Making A Reservation
- On Our Website: http://harlembedandbreakfast.com
- By Email: Send an inquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: Call us at (917) 882-6222
- A Continental breakfast is included with room rate.
- Breakfast is served from Pre-set or 9 - 10 am
- Our signature dish is Best Croissants and Baguettes in NYC! Fresh from the ovens of La Tropezienne, croissants and baguettes are served mornings only, in our lobby 9 - 10 am (not available for pre-set - night before, in room - breakfast).
- Breakfast is served in the Local cafes (additional cost), Local diners (additional cost), Breakfast/dining area, In room
- Special meals available: Catering (add'l), Take Out & Delivery
- Additional food services included in room rate: Mini-Bar (additional cost), Pre-set Beverages (additional cost), Pre-set Snacks (additional cost), Special Requests (additional cost)
- Special requests ($5 per person) for croissants and baguettes to be served in room 6 am - 8 am. You will want to carry these with you all day!
Points Of Interest
132 Odell Clark Place (138th Street)
The Cotton Club
Hudson River Cafe
'N' Harlem New York
Harlem Heritage Tours