Table Of Contents
~ Monier Manor ~ Surrounded by the gentle hillsides of the Finger Lakes Region and nourished by Canandaigua Lake lies the gentle and nostalgic village of Naples. Naples remains true to its small town rural appeal and dedicated to the grape - the universal attraction to all regions of the Finger Lakes, with wineries too numerous to count and vineyards stretching to cover every hillside.
A historical property belonging to a beloved era of beautiful architecture and luxury appointments, Monier Manor has stood since the mid 1800's. Within the house, guests will find four intimate guest rooms professionally designed and decorated to please the most discriminating traveler. Outside the inn, there are beautiful grounds, perfect for relaxing or an intimate gathering of friends.
The historical parlor is located on the first floor, and includes a working marble gas fireplace, original plank wood floors, antique grandfather clock, genuine oriental carpet and comfortable seating. The dining room (located behind the parlor), although formal with its stunning crystal chandelier, is also inviting. Featuring original plank flooring, genuine oriental carpet and fabulous food every morning for breakfast, the dining room also houses the reading library of several books to choose from. Upstairs in the grand hallway, there is a small refrigerator with complimentary sodas and space for guests' use as well as a microwave and microwave popcorn and coffeemaker.
Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. A hot entree is served at 9:00 a.m. and reflects the innkeepers' love of good food with special meals like strata, vegetable and cheese tart, frittata and fresh bacon or sausage. Blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup are the crowd favorite and all meals are made from scratch. The menu is cooks choice and varies daily to take advantage of the fruits of the region and season of the year. Special needs can be accommodated if discussed in advance of arrival.
Thank you Donna for a wonderful stay-you were so helpful arranging our wine tour that led to our engagement! Allegra and MikeThank you so much for a great time, you made our 25th anniversary special for us. Dave and Miriam
Thank you so much for a wonderful stay. The most comfortable bed we've ever slept in. We came here to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary with very close friends that are also celebrating their 29th! Lindi & Allen-PA
Thank you for such a wonderful stay-your home is great-the foo
- Widmer Wines is literally in our backyard.
- All Finger Lakes Wine Tours make a great day trip.
- Naples has some great local restaurants and taverns-all within walking distance from the inn.
- Summertime Bristol Valley Theatre is right in the village.
- Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Bristol Ski Mountain boasts one of the highest vertical drops in Western NY and is located 8 miles from Naples.
- The Grape Festival is celebrated every year at the end of September.
- Other Finger Lakes attractions and locations such as Seneca Falls, Geneva and Skeneateles are an easy day trip. Unlike these lovely spots, Naples is still less than an hour from everything that the Greater Rochester Area has to offer. (Shopping, Museums, Pro Sports)