Another World Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Another World Bed and Breakfast is nestled in the scenic Bristol Hills in Naples, New York, in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. The beauty of the area's countryside, nature's masterpiece, is spectacular, captivating and truly something right out of a storybook. Another World is located 2-1/2 miles from the charming, historic village of Naples, home of the Bristol Valley Theater, Hazlitt 1852 Vineyard Red Cat Cellars, Inspire Moore Winery, and the Grape Festival taking place annually in late September. The inn sits on spacious grounds surrounded by acres and acres of idyllic woodlands. The panoramic, picturesque views of the neighboring hillsides are sure to soothe your mind and whisk you away from all your cares.
This exquisite upscale boutique bed and breakfast offers the perfect combination of contemporary comfort, timeless elegance and warm, friendly hospitality to make your stay memorable and extraordinary. Unwind and relax in one of the inn's three luxurious and delightful guest rooms or the spacious, inviting suite. Each splendid room provides the calm and serene atmosphere for an unforgettable romantic getaway, special occasion, or Finger Lakes vacation. Enjoy a time when life was simpler. Be where you want to be rather than where you have to be.
A dedication to eco-friendly principles and a commitment to green technologies make Another World one of the greenest, if not the greenest, inns on the planet and a very unique and out of the ordinary destination.
- A complimentary full, country gourmet breakfast served from 9 to 10 every morning.
- Coffee is available earlier.
- Afternoon tea featuring home baked treats or a delicious appetizer.
- A 24/7 self-serve refreshment bar with an ice machine, ice buckets, and bottle openers. Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, soda and snacks.
- Common areas for reading and relaxation (keeping room, living room, loft, and front porch).
- Board games, puzzles, books, movie and CD library.
- Central air conditioning.
- Delightful furnishings and thoughtfully designed decor.
- Original art, quilts and needlework (much of it created by the innkeeper).
- Private guest entrance.
- Easily forgotten toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, etc.) available at the check-in desk.
- Literature rack featuring brochures of Finger Lakes attractions in the check-in area.
- Wireless high-speed internet service available throughout the inn.
- Fax machine available.
- Copy 1-5 copies at no charge. Volume copy service available in town.
- Activity recommendations and planning.
- Massage services offsite (advance reservation required).
Another World Bed and Breakfast's prime location in New York's exquisite Finger Lakes region and wine country gives you access to the best attractions in the area. From spectacular hilltop vistas, pristine glacial-carved lakes, breathtaking countryside, charming villages, museums and historic sites, outdoor adventures, award-winning wineries, roadside farm stands, art galleries, top-notch performing arts, antique shops, unique boutiques, spectacular fall foliage, or just a relaxing afternoon reading a book and sipping lemonade on the inn's front porch, there is something for everyone to enjoy year-round.
Finger Lakes Outdoor AdventuresFor those seeking outdoor activities during their upstate New York vacation, all four seasons in the Finger Lakes have plenty to offer. Outdoor sporting opportunities are plentiful, including Finger Lakes fishing, biking, hiking, boating, hunting, and horseback riding.
Finger Lakes GolfIf you'd rather be outside working on your swing, there are also many Finger Lakes golf choices available.
Finger Lakes BikingBike on scenic country roads or trails that take you past vineyards, over wooded hilltops, through surrounding towns and villages, and along miles and miles of lakefront shoreline. There are rides for every type of rider from easy pedalers to avid road and mountain bikers.
Finger Lakes Biking EventsHighlander Cycle Tour. This Tour de France-type charity event takes place each year in the Finger Lakes during mid-September. There are five trails to choose from, plus individual and team mountain trails. Distances range from 25 to 130 miles.
Finger Lakes, NY HikingFor the hiking enthusiast, there are many places to hike nearby. Whether you are looking for a short-walk on an easy trail or a long hike through challenging, more rugged terrain, you will find it all here.
Hot Air Balloon EventsLetchworth Red, White and Blue Balloon Festival - Letchworth State Park - Memorial Day weekend. New York State Festival of Balloons - Dansville - Labor Day weekend
Canandaigua Boat ToursCanandaigua LadyOperating from Steamboat Landing in Canandaigua, the Canandaigua Lady, a 19th century replica of a double-decker paddlewheel boat, offers lake cruises, narrated excursions, and lunch and sunset dinner cruises.Captain Gray's Boat ToursFor 25 years, Captain Gray's Boat Tours has been running scenic, narrated tours of Canandaigua Lake. Boats leave from the Inn on the Lake.