Another World Bed and Breakfast
Floret, located on the second level of the inn, is a bright and airy room stunningly decorated in apple green, cream and yellow floral. Step back, relax and picture yourself in a magical garden surrounded by all of nature's beauty. Imagine a quiet interlude along a winding garden path where you take the time to dilly-dally, watch the buzzing bees, enjoy a hovering hummingbird, see a fluttering butterfly, and smell the sweet scents of the flowers. The room is fitted with a cherry pencil-post queen size bed, a writing desk, a mix of antique and wood furnishings and a ceiling fan. The luxurious private bath has a Kohler soaking tub/shower.
Sail Away, located on the inn's second level, combines crisp white, navy, and marine blue tones, sailing artwork, and seafaring accents to carry out a nautical theme throughout this masterfully and charmingly decorated guest room. Leave the hustle and bustle of the everyday life behind. Envision distant shores and new horizons. Let your mind drift, catch the wind and sail away. Explore, Dream, Discover. Classic white wicker and coastal style wood furnishings including a white queen size bed with a cottage flair, a writing desk, linen press, and sitting chair will make you feel as if you are seaside. The private bath with white bead board wainscoting is reminiscent of a beach resort. It also has a Kohler soaking tub/shower.
Celestial, located on the second level of the inn, is a spacious room where the sun, the moon, and stars converge to create a little bit of heaven on earth. Decorated in hues of moonlit night blue, mysterious black and vibrant gold, this guest room is aptly named Celestial. Reflect upon the vastness, infinite possibilities, and awe-inspiring, cosmic wonders of the universe. Reach for the stars for inspiration to change the world. Wish upon a star and hope that all your dreams come true. This room is appointed with an antique brass king size bed, overstuffed armchairs, entertainment center, celestial artwork and whimsical touches. The private bath has a large soaking tub/shower.
Tranquility, a two room suite with its own outdoor patio is tucked away in the inn's lower level and has plenty of room to relax and take a breather. With its soothing palette of blues, whites and neutrals with a splash of red thrown in here and there, Tranquility offers a peaceful, quite romantic retreat. Escape the humdrum of the world, get in touch with what is real, enjoy life's simple pleasures, and rediscover what really matters. The bedroom has a primitive queen size pencil post bed, antique wood furnishings and whimsical touches throughout. The ensuite private bath features a large Jacuzzi tub for two and a separate shower. The sitting room has two large lounge chairs, a comfy skirted Chippendale style sofa, an entertainment center, and beautiful quilts and needlework created by the innkeeper. Step out the French doors onto a private patio. Sit a spell in the white wood rockers. Hear the birds sing, listen to the wind rustle through the pines, or just enjoy the quiet and serenity of the countryside.
- Queen-size luxurious bed
- Fine linens and heaped pillows
- New comfy, top-quality mattress
- Spa-quality cotton robes
- Private, ensuite tiled bathroom
- Satellite LED TV
- Ceiling fan
- Central air conditioning
- Antiques and original artwork
- Fluffy, plush cotton bath towels
- Cotton swabs, cotton balls, and tissues
- Hairdryer and shower cap
- Clock radio with iPod and iPhone docking station
- Quality Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Room rate is for single or double occupancy. Prices do not include state and county occupancy taxes. Rate includes a complimentary country gourmet breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
- Credit card information is required to hold your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Total of your charges will be billed at departure. If paying by cash or check, a 50% deposit is required 2 weeks prior to arrival to hold your room. For group reservations, we require a 50% deposit at booking. A confirmation e-mail or letter will be sent.
- Please mention any gift certificates at the time of booking.
If you plans change and you need to cancel your reservation, you need to call us at 585-374-8413 and notify us at least 10 days prior to your arrival or you will be subject to a cancellation fee. Group reservations require 30 days cancellation notice. There is a $25 processing fee for all cancellations.
- Because of our limited number of guest rooms, cancellations affect us significantly. If cancellation is made less than 10 days prior to your arrival, you will be charged for the entire reservation including add-ons, unless we can rebook the room. Groups will be charged for entire reservation if cancellation occurs less than 30 days prior to arrival, unless we can rebook the rooms.
- No shows and same day cancellations will be charged for the entire stay. Early departures will be responsible for the entire reserved stay unless we can re-rent the room.
- Reservation and cancellation policies apply to gift certificates.
- Check-in is from 3-7 pm (with prior notice special arrangements can be made for later arrivals).
- Check-out is 11 am.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate guest pets. While we love pets, this is a one dog house for Henry, our English field springer.
- Since many of our adult guests come to the inn to enjoy a romantic weekend or a quiet, restful stay, we cannot accommodate guests under 21 years of age.
- The inn is not suitable for extra persons beyond the designated room capacity or groups exceeding eight.
- No smoking, candles, incense or products with open flame in rooms. Designated outside smoking areas with ash trays are available for guests who smoke.