The Montgomery Room
The stately Montgomery Room is the original master bedroom of the Borland House. It features a queen size bed, a period faux marble fireplace mantle, private bath, and wide plank floors. The six-foot high windows offer a picturesque view of Village Hall, the library, and the historic Presbyterian Church. Room has a TV, DVD,CD player.
The Hanlon Room
Our gracious Hanlon Room with its eleven-foot ceiling features a queen size, four-poster bed, fireplace, and sitting area. Your private bath has a vintage tub and modern shower. The bathroom statuary and plants will be a sumptuous reminder that you are not at home!
The Artist's Annex offers 2 rooms with a shared bath. Artists' Annex 1 has a queen-size bed. Artists' Annex 2 has 2 twin beds. You can reserve either room or the entire suite.
The Isabella Room
The Isabella Room is a charming room featuring a queen-size bed piled high with pillows. You will ascend your own private staircase to this cozy room with its sloped ceiling nestled in the very oldest part of the house. This guest room combines the best of the old and new with a brand new private bathroom complete with a two-person shower.
Guest Rooms/Rates - Policies
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of two persons
- Rates vary according to the season. Weekday rates are in the lower range
- Please contact us to check availability and the current rate
- We require a full deposit for a one night stay. For longer stays, a 50% deposit is required
- A full refund is given when cancellation is received two weeks prior to the reserved date
- A 50% refund of the deposit is returned when a cancellation is received less than two weeks prior to the reserved date.
- No refund is given when a cancellation is received less than 1 week prior to the reserved date