The Montgomery Room
The stately Montgomery Room is the original master bedroom of the Borland House. It features a queen size bed, a period faux marble fireplace mantle, private bath, and wide plank floors. The six-foot high windows offer a picturesque view of Village Hall, the library, and the historic Presbyterian Church. Room has a TV, DVD,CD player. Rate: $159-179.
The Hanlon Room
Our gracious Hanlon Room with its eleven-foot ceiling features a queen size, four-poster bed, fireplace, and sitting area. Your private bath has a vintage tub and modern shower. The bathroom statuary and plants will be a sumptuous reminder that you are not at home! Rate: $159-179.
The Artist's Annex offers 2 rooms with a shared bath. Artists' Annex 1 has a queen-size bed. Artists' Annex 2 has 2 twin beds. You can reserve either room or the entire suite. Rates: each room is $125.00 per night
The Isabella Room
Guest Rooms/Rates - Policies
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of two persons.
- Rates vary according to the season. Weekday rates are in the lower range.
- Please contact us to check availability and the current rate.
- We require a full deposit for a one night stay. For longer stays, a 50% deposit is required.
- A full refund is given when cancellation is received two weeks prior to the reserved date.
A 50% refund of the deposit is returned when a cancellation is received less than two weeks
prior to the reserved date.
- No refund is given when a cancellation is received less than 1 week prior to the reserved date.