The Garden Suite
Bedroom - an 18th century fireplace mantle serves as the headboard for the queen-sized bed in the Garden Suite. Double nightstands made by Caroline's father hold lamps that provide light for reading in bed. A reproduction Shaker style chair offers a comfortable spot to read. The spacious bath includes a shower and a vanity with ample space to store toiletries, with a hand-painted floor. Comfy terrycloth robes and a hairdryer are provided for your convenience.
The Meadow Suite
This spacious, one-room suite features a large, king-sized bed. A table on one side and an antique dresser on the other, hold lamps that provide light for reading in bed. Two large, wicker club chairs by the double windows provide a sitting area that's the perfect place to put up your feet while reading, enjoying the beautiful view, or watching the TV/DVD. A glass topped table and antique, ladder back chairs provide a cozy space for enjoying breakfast. The mini kitchen contains a refrigerator, electric hot water maker, and all necessary dishes and silverware. A colonial thistle border on the hand painted floor adds a cheerful touch to the bathroom, which includes a shower and a roomy vanity. Comfy terrycloth robes and a hairdryer are provided for your convenience.
Rates, Amenities & Policies
Located on 20 acres in apple country, Brookfield Farm is the perfect spot for a peaceful getaway. The grounds include a walking trail, gardens, a swimming pool, beautiful views and sunsets. This very private home is decorated in the Shaker spirit of simplicity and grace.
Each of two light and airy guest suites has a private bath, air-conditioning, refrigerator, TV/DVD, free Wi-Fi, phone, eating & sitting area, and views of the garden, meadow, and woods. You will be pampered with fresh flowers in your room and a night time chocolate on your pillow.
Features a comfortable sofa, which converts to a full sized bed, and Shaker style coffee table, also made by Caroline's father. An antique dresser holds a TV/DVD. A glass topped table and antique ladder back chairs provide a cozy space for enjoying breakfast. The mini kitchen contains a refrigerator, electric hot water maker, and all necessary dishes and silverware.
Guest Room Rates
- 10% discount on stays of 5 nights or more
- Sales tax 10%
- Rates subject to change
Weekend: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- $149 per night May 1 to November 30
- $129 per night November 30 to April 30
- Holiday Rates, add $15
Weekdays: Monday-Thursday, except holiday weekends
- $129 per night year round
Third person in Meadow Suite / Third or fourth person in Garden Suite
- $20/night weekends
- $15/night per person weekdays
Each suite has:
- A private bath
- Eating and sitting area
- A one night deposit is required within 5 days of making your reservation
- Your deposit will be refunded, less a $15 service charge, if your cancellation is received 14 or more days in advance of your scheduled arrival
- Otherwise, a refund will be made only if we are able to fill the reservation
- For advance reservations, a two night minimum stay is required on weekends, from May 1 - to Nov. 30
- Reservations for one night stays on weekends during this period are only accepted after 12 noon on Friday of the desired weekend
- Check-in is from 3pm to 9pm. Check out is at 11am
- Alternate times may be arranged in advance
- Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MC, or Discover) cash, personal check or traveler's check
- Children over 12 are welcome but pets can not be accommodated
- Special Requests: Should you have special dietary needs or other special requests, please let us know in advance
- We will make every effort to accommodate you
- Smoking is not permitted in the house or on the property