Table Of Contents
Stonegate Bed and Breakfast is a 19th century Victorian home located in Highland, New York.
The Inn is conveniently located to the many of activities and attractions of the Hudson Valley. Within a 30 minute drive, you can see the Roosevelt Estates, Montgomery Place, Clermont, Mohonk Preserve, Minnewaska and many other sites. Guests can also enjoy outdoor activities such as mountain climbing, golfing, biking, hiking and winery tours.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast served daily of home-baked breads, fresh fruit, cereals, pancakes, waffles, french toast, other breakfast entrees, and casseroles served in the dining room.
Points of Interest
- Locust Grove, Samual B. Morse Home
- Montgomery Place
- Roosevelt Home and Library
- Vanderbilt Estate
- Valkill, Eleanor Roosevelt's Home
- Stone Houses on Huguenot Street in New Paltz
- John Burrough's Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson
- Rhinebeck Aerodrome
- Mohonk Preserve
- Minnewaska State Park
- SUNY New Paltz
- Marist College, Poughkeepsie
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie
- Mount Saint Mary's College, Newburgh
- Dutchess Community College, Poughkeepsie
- Uster Community College, Stone Ridge
- Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park
- West Point Military Academy