Stirling House Bed & Breakfast
The French Room Suite
Located on the ground floor, the romantic bedroom in the French Room Suite abounds with French lithos, Parisian art prints and extremely rare celebrity autographs of Edith Piaf and Josephine Baker. This very private room features a queen size iron bed as well as a beautiful ensuite private bath with a whirlpool Jacuzzi bathtub and a German towel warmer. There's also personally controlled heat and a/c and a ceiling fan in the bedroom. Victorian in feel, the sitting room is the perfect place to relax and share stories or to enjoy the latest films on the Flatscreen TV/DVD player. The French Room Suite also includes a partial water view of the harbor, complimentary wireless internet service, and an i-Pod stereo alarm clock/docking station for you to enjoy your own music. A cozy electric fireplace adds to the romantic atmosphere. A gourmet full breakfast is included each morning at 9 a.m., with coffee/tea put out at 8 a.m.
The Greenport Room
The Greenport Room boasts luxury and elegant comfort. The room sports a majestic view of Greenport Harbor and Shelter Island and is decorated with beautiful antique furniture. The room features an antique carved oak fireplace mantel as a headboard for the very comfortable king-size bed. The room sports fine European linens and plush robes. The Greenport Room also features a beautiful copper electric fireplace, which makes for a cozy and romantic setting. All rooms at the Stirling House B&B include a flatscreen Cable TV, wireless internet, personally controlled a/c and heat, a ceiling fan and a wonderful private bath. Hand crafted soaps are included in the bath amenities. And of course, a deluxe full breakfast is served each morning. The wall hangings and paintings in the Greenport Room are all done by local North fork artists.
The Shelter Island Room
Enjoy ever changing dazzling water views of Greenport Harbor from every window in this light and airy room. A queen size bed with an oversized Adirondack styled headboard compliment the whimsical setting. Fine Italian linens compliment this room, as do the fluffy robes. This room features a beautiful private bathroom with an oversized sunflower showerhead, making for a wonderful and relaxing morning. Relax in your own "secret garden" on a wicker rocking chair with a good book. Simple elegance abounds in the Shelter Island room. The room also includes personally controlled heat and a/c, a ceiling fan, wireless internet, and Cable TV/DVD. Beautiful water views abound from every window of the Shelter Island room. Daydream as you become mesmerized by the ever changing scene. You are looking out at Stirling Cove, and just across the water is Shelter Island. A cozy and very realistic electric fireplace completes the room.
- Rates reflect double occupancy.
- Sales and occupancy taxes apply.
- Please ask about mid-week discounts.
- A deposit of 50% will be required for reservations of two nights or more.
- One-night reservations require a deposit of full payment.
- Deposits must be received by fourteen days prior to the date of arrival.
- Deposits will be refunded less a $20 cancellation fee if your cancellation notice is received at least fourteen days prior to arrival date.
- Cancellations received less than fourteen days will require forfeiture of the deposit.
- Full payment for your stay is due upon arrival.
- The Stirling House accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Rates and policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and for some special requests. Please ask your innkeeper for additional details.
- No Smoking, No Pets.
- Children ages 14 and over are welcome.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. Please advise in advance for late arrivals.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.