Carole's Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Carole's is a beautifully restored Victorian, located in a secluded setting, yet is a short two blocks from the Hampton Jitney stop!
Carole's is comfortably furnished to make you feel at home. You can swim in our lovely pool, walk to beautiful bay views, relax on our wrap-around porch or warm yourself by the parlor fire on cool evenings.
We provide updated weekly lists of area activities and also will give you suggestions on where to dine and what to visit in the Hamptons.
Bed & Breakfast Amenities:
- Airy Comfortable Rooms; all with cross ventilation
- Air Conditioning and Cable TV in All Rooms
- A Quiet Street
- Beautiful Grounds and Gardens
- Delicious Breakfasts, Poolside if You Wish
- Afternoon Tea
- Free Transportation to Local Beaches
- Swimming at Ocean Beaches
- Horseback riding
- Health clubs
- Art galleries
Nearby Places to Visit
- Splish Splash
- Tanger Mall
- North Fork and South Fork wineries
- Hampton Theater Company
- Westhampton Arts Theater
- Parrish Art Museum
- Fine Restaurants such as Stone Creek Inn
- Southampton & Westhampton Beaches
How to Find Us
- Take the Long Island Expressway to exit 70 south.
- This will bring you to route 111 south. Take route 111 south to route 27 East (Sunrise Highway).
- Proceed to exit 64 south which is route 104.
- Take 104 approximately one mile and bear left at the sign to East Quogue. You are now on Lewis Road which ends at Montauk Highway.
- At Montauk Highway make a left, and then make a right at the second intersection (look for St. Rosalie's Church on the corner) which is Walnut Avenue.
- We are the second house on the left.