Arbor View House Bed and Breakfast
Our largest room is sparkling and luxurious with a King-size Sleigh bed with Sealy Posturepedic mattress for your comfort. It is crisply decorated in muted garden florals with Brazilian cherry hardwood floor and a mix of antique and antique reproduction furniture. Its beautifully ceramic tiled en-suite bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower has brass and chrome fixtures. This room has access to an optional private deck that may be reserved upon request. The room's décor reflects the charm and authenticity of this renovated Victorian Bed and Breakfast. Step down into opulence and step back into the past. A Flat screen TV with a DVD player and a gas fireplace complete this cozy room.
Rate: $255 - $325/night.
This room is decorated with a bold flair, that harkens back to Victorian times. It is bright and spacious with a high ceiling and a wool rug. It has a private bathroom en-suite that features a cast-iron tub and a shower with ceramic tiles throughout. The floor is finished in the golden color of the original Victorian wide yellow pine planks. Decorated in burgundy, green and florals, it has an old world brass and wood ceiling fan and is stylishly fitted with a Queen-size bed with a Sealy Posturepedic mattress, two nightstands, side table, and dresser. An electric fireplace completes this room.
Rate: $225 - $289/night.
The lace curtains and the Arts and Crafts style headboard make this a romantic and mysterious room. It is spacious, bright and has the exotic Brazilian Kempas hardwood . The Queen-sized bed with a Sealy Posturepedic mattress is dressed in peach florals. The beautifully tiled en-suite bathroom has a cast iron tub and shower with brass, chrome and ceramic fixtures. A ceiling fan, dresser, nightstand, side table, chairs and reading lamps complement this beautiful room. This romantic room is quiet with a view onto landscaped gardens and grape arbor
Rate: $225 - $289/night.
Awaken to the birds chirping in the garden. Smell the roses from the rose garden and the sweet smell of grape blossoms from the grape arbor. This bright, cheery and quiet room looks out onto the garden and the grape arbor. It is spacious, sunny and has wall to wall Berber carpeting. The Four-Poster Queen-sized bed with a Sealy Posturepedic mattress is dressed in green stripes and florals. The beautifully tiled en-suite bathroom has a whirlpool tub and shower with brass and ceramic fixtures. A Flat LCD TV and DVD player complete this room.
Rate: $245 - $319.00/night.
- $225 to $325 per night/room.
- Includes room with private bath and full gourmet breakfast for two, $55 for additional person.
- May to October- 2 night minimum on weekends and full rates are in effect.
3-night minimum required on the following holiday weekends:
New Year's, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Columbus and Thanksgiving Days.
- Mid week specials are available.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Refund and Cancellation
- Full Refund of deposit if notice of cancellation is given at least 14 days before the date for which the room is reserved, less $50.00 per room processing fee.
- No Refund if the reservation is canceled less than 14 days or on the 14th day before the check in date; additionally, guests agree to be obligated for full payment for any or all rooms reserved, for the entire period for which the reservations were made.
- While Arbor View House will make every reasonable effort to re-rent canceled room or rooms for which reservations had been made, guest's request and acceptance of a guaranteed room reservation constitute a binding contract between guest and Arbor View House.
No Refund for early departures.
- A fifty percent deposit is required to confirm your room reservation.
- The fifty percent balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- Full payment in advance is required for a single night.
We accept cash, Travelers Cheques or most credit cards.
- Check-in is at 3:00PM.
- Check out is at 11:00 AM.
- Rooms will be held until 6:00 PM, unless prior alternative arrangements are made. Guest's failure to check in by 6:00 p.m. on the day scheduled will be treated as a cancellation.
- Children are welcome, however some weekends are not suitable to children. Call first.
- Regretfully, we cannot accommodate any pets.
- Arbor View House maintains a No Smoking policy.