Table Of Contents
Air conditioning · Television in parlor
Wireless Internet · Piano · Antiques
Sitting room/library · Gallery/Gift shop on site
Limited handicapped/wheelchair access
Choose a Queen, King or Twin room overlooking the village fountain or the tree-lined grounds. All rooms have private baths and ceiling fans. Business travelers will appreciate the in-room writing desks, not to mention the smell of bread baking and a warm greeting at the end of a long day.
If you choose to leave the Green, short scenic drives bring you to Hamilton College and Colgate University, the Adirondack Park, Munson Williams Proctor Art Institute, Turning Stone Casino, Madison-Bouckville Antique District, F. X. Matt Brewery, Oneida Silversmiths, Vernon Downs Racetrack and many more attractions. These recreational facilities and attractions are all within 15 miles of the B&B.
Rates and Policies:
- Rates range from $109 - $169.
- The rate for each additional person is $15.
- Reservations are guaranteed on a credit card.
- We accept Checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diner's Club and American Express.
- Reservations are guaranteed by credit card. In case of a cancelled room-night less than 1 week prior to the scheduled stay, the credit card will be charged for the value of that night's stay (Extended notice may be required for special events). There is no cancellation fee when the required notice is given. For extended stays and multiple rooms, we may require a 50% deposit, which is refundable when required notice is given, minus a $5 per room-night processing fee.
- A full breakfast is included with room rate.
- We cannot accommodate guest pets.
- 2-night minimum some weekends.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Check-in: 4 -7 p.m. and Check out: 11 a.m.
- Discounts available: 10% AAA and 10% AARP, excluding special events.
The Artful Lodger welcomes children age six and older.
Handicap accommodations are located on the first floor, ramp to the entrance, grab bars at tub and water closet.
A unique travel experience awaits you on Clinton's historic Village Green. This 1835 Federal Style residence has been transformed by the architect / innkeeper into an elegant 5-room inn, showcasing the work of regional artists. All rooms have private attached bath, central air, ceiling fans, and complimentary wireless internet. A full breakfast is included in the room rate. Plan your day over a leisurely breakfast. Start with an eye-opening cup of hot coffee made from freshly ground gourmet beans, a comforting mug of hot cocoa, or choose from our selection of black, green, herbal or decaf teas. Our entrée items may include oven-baked french toast stuffed with seasonal fresh fruit and accompanied by the area's finest sausage, or an egg and cheese soufflé served with homemade oatmeal bread and Canadian bacon. Our vegetarian and low fat choices include fresh fruit parfait with low-fat organic yogurt and granola, a bowl of hot oatmeal, or a selection of cold cereals. Our fresh pastured eggs are gathered at a local farm.
All rooms have private baths (shower or tub/shower) attached.
In addition to regional artwork, we offer local pottery, New York State maple syrup and other gifts.
A full hot breakfast is included in the room rate. Wireless internet service in all rooms.
FAX on site. Contact innkeepers for FAX number.
Our first floor guest room is accessible by wheelchair. Tub and water closet are equipped with grab bars.
The Artful Lodger is smoke-free. Smoking is permitted on the outside porch.
Relax in the evening with a cup of tea and your favorite selection from our "book exchange". Feel free to take a book home with you, or deposit a book for the enjoyment of a fellow traveler.
A television is provided in the guest sitting room.
Are you musical? Unwind at our dining room piano.
"As the leaves were falling on the green and around the gazebo, my daughter and I pulled up to your charming inn and felt we had been transported back in time. What a beautiful B&B, what a picturesque town! Thank you for a cozy room and a breakfast filled with comfort foods." Sharon S., River Edge, NJ