Morgan Samuels Inn Bed & Breakfast
Playwrite-Actor Judson Morgan from Famous "Canadian Morgans" fell in love with this beautiful 1810 mansion and selected it as his upstate New York Farm hideaway. Later, industrialist, Johnson Administration official and New York governor hopeful Howard Samuels and his wife, Bobbie, raised their family in this gracious mansion.
Today, Innkeepers Brad and Connie Smith as well as Proprietors John and Julie Sullivan offer guests Victorian comfort and atmosphere at this magnificent estate.
Located in the Finger Lakes between N.Y. City and Niagara Falls, the Morgan House offers ultimately tranquility for the discerning visitor . . . .
Your escape will prove to be the difference between ordinary and legendary.
Here are a few of the many amenities you'll find at the Morgan Samuels Inn
- Fireplace in most rooms (11)
- Large Commons room - Museum quality furniture and huge fireplace with cozy sitting areas.
- Intimate Library with fireplace, Game table, TV, VCR and Video Library
- Candlelight & Soft music in public areas
- Year round dining on a glass enclosed stone porch, intimate tea room, dining room or outside patio
- Rooms with French doors and balconies.
- Generous full gourmet candlelit breakfast
- Acres of landscape with gardens, patio's and fountains
- Tennis court
- Central Air conditioned comfort
- Landmark Historic Mansion
- Afternoon tea with appetizers
- Cross country skiing in the area
- Hot Springs Jacuzzi Spa
Member - Select Registry
Discerning Traveler Guide - Top 12
Romantic Inns in the East - 1999
Best Places To Stay - Dana Nadel
Inn Spots and Specials Places
American Bed & Breakfast Assoc. - Excellent Rating