The Clement Room
Offers a bold queen-size iron bed, a quaint Victorian accent chair and a fireplace. The Clement Room is tastefully decorated in Victorian cream and black toil 'e. En suite bath features an antique claw foot tub/shower.
Nightly Rates: $170
Spacious two-room suite, with its own private parlor with fireplace, is located on the first floor of the inn, making it suitable for people with mobility issues. It has a magnificently carved four-poster king bed and a large loveseat in the bay windows overlooking the back yard.
Nightly Rates: $190
The Hubbell Room
Offers a queen-size antique brass bed, harboring a bright, cheery garden motif. Includes a window bench seat and two sitting chairs for your reading comfort. En suite bath features a large shower.
Nightly Rates: $155
The Gifford Room
Our largest room boasts a king-size four-poster bed and is furnished with antique accent pieces. En suite bath features a large shower and antique marble sink/vanity.
This luxury suite has a:
• romantic corner jacuzzi.
Nightly Rates: $200
The Burrell Suite
Offers a classic Victorian two-room suite featuring a two-person lounger whirlpool tub and corner fireplace. A six ft. oak headboard adorns the queen-size bed, and the room is appointed with a unique oak armoire/dresser, and TV.
The sunroom/sitting room also has a TV and the loveseat is a twin-size sofabed to accommodate a third person, if need be. The room's 1880s bathroom has been restored, featuring built-in soaking tub, corner sink, and unique split window/medicine cabinet.
Nightly Rates: $210
$30 additional charge per day for accommodating a third person.
Rates & Policies
Four guest rooms and the Inn's Suite, a self-sufficient unit, are available to accommodate our guests. All rooms feature en suite baths, several with fireplaces and/or Jacuzzis. Each guest room has a TV and a DVD/CD player, with movies available for guests to view in the privacy of their rooms. The Inn has central air conditioning and has wireless internet.
Rates: From $155 - $210
Two-day minimum mid-May – October 31
- Rates are per night and based on double occupancy.
- Weekend Rates: applicable for Friday and Saturday nights. A two night minimum is required.
- for weekend stays May 15 - Oct. 30, but contact innkeeper, as special arrangements may be possible.
- Mid-week rates include Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Holiday Rates: holidays are calculated at the weekend rate (Mon. holidays use Sun. night at weekend rate).
- Multi night and corporate discounts are available but exclude stays during peak season (May 15 to October 30).
- Method of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, ATM cards, or cash.
- A credit card number is required to hold reservations.
- Check-in: 3 p.m.; Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Special arrangements can be made for later check-in, when necessary.
- We have a 2 week cancellation policy.
- Should you need to cancel within two weeks of your stay, and we are unable to re-book your room, you will be charged the full amount.
- A $25 cancellation fee is charged for all cancellations.
- Should you reschedule your stay, the cancellation charge is waived.
- Well-behaved children over 12 are welcome.
- Ours is a smoke-free environment; however, smoking is permitted outside the Inn on the porches and on the grounds.
- The B & B rooms are for registered guests only.
- Visitors are not allowed upstairs unless arranged with innkeeper, as a courtesy to the other guests and to the innkeepers who reside on the premise.
- Visitor's guests are welcome in the common rooms and on the porch.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets in the Inn, but can accommodate small crated pets in the Inn's Suite.