Halcyon Place Bed and Breakfast
The Houghton Room
Located on the second floor, this stunning bedroom with working fireplace is painted a warm yellow. Matching toile swags and cascades and bed covering are in rosy apricot hues. Enjoy the views of surrounding fields through four six-over-six windows. The enormous attached bath is decorated in black and white toile and checks and features a spacious corner tub. This is truly a luxurious suite.
The Tolbert Room
Step into this two-bedroom, second floor suite and return to the past. Perfect for friends traveling together or for a family with older children. Massive antique beds and a charming desk/table in early red paint provide an aura of the past with present day comforts. This room has an attached private bath with a spacious tiled shower and a magnificent antique marble sink.
The Fenton Room
A first floor room containing a beautiful mahogany queen size bed with canopy. Painted in a Lancaster whitewash with sage trim, this room has a handicap-accessible private bath containing a shower with seat and handrails. Massive woodwork, three large windows, and a parquet floor distinguish this east room.
- Rates subject to NY state and county taxes.
- Travelers checks, personal checks, Master Card and Visa accepted.
- Check-in: After 4:00 pm, Check-out: 11:00 am.
- Children over 12 welcome. Sorry, but we cannot accommodate your pets.
- Smoking is allowed in the yard only.
- One-night's deposit required. We request that you notify us of any changes in your reservation. With 72-hours notice or 1 week on holiday or special event weekends, we will refund deposit minus $20 processing fee. With less than 72-hours notice, we will gladly return your deposit minus $20 if we are able to fill the vacancy.
- Wireless internet access available.