The name Sandra means “defender of mankind”. It is derived from a Greek name dating from the times of gods and goddesses. Sandra loved plants and anything that is beautiful and this room reflects that love. From the lovely side vanity to the scrollwork on the headboard of the full sized bed, the room is charming and comfortable. The artwork on the walls provides a homey touch to the room and the attractive draperies allows sunlight to flood the room on bright days.
Sandra’s room can sleep one, two, or three people. There is a full sized bed located in the room, dressed with attractive and comfortable linens for a good night’s sleep. There is also a twin bed located in an alcove of the room to sleep an additional person. The room also features a vanity, dresser with mirror, night tables, desk, and chair. Shared bath.
The entire guest house is served by satellite television service and there is a television available in the room. Visitors will be provided with bottled water, towels, subway maps, and tourist maps.
The name Michelle means “who resembles God”. Individuals that hold this name are generally compassionate, helpful, and concerned about the welfare of others. The sweet disposition of Michelle is reflected in this lovely room decorated in shades of sage greens and white. The room features a beautiful faux stained glass window that radiates shafts of color throughout the room during sunny days. This area is designed to be a relaxing retreat from the hassles of the world around you.
Michelle’s room sleeps one or two individuals in a beautiful full sized bed, covered with comfortable linens and a cozy comforter. The room also features a dresser, desk, and table lamps to control the lighting of the room. A crib is also available and can be placed in the room if staff is notified of the need in advance this is share bath.. The entire guest house is served by satellite television service and there is a television available in the room. Visitors will be provided with bottled water, towels, subway maps, and tourist maps.
Throughout history, Henry has been a name of strength and has been one of the most preferred names for rulers in many different countries of the world. Originating in Germany, Henry has also been a common name of kings and princes in England and France. The room that bears Henry's name is designed for comfort and is furnished with well-built furniture items that can be used for either work or relaxation. The décor of the room is designed to be down-to-earth and calming, allowing the guest to rest in a soothing environment for the duration of their stay.
Henry's room sleeps one in a single bed dressed with comfortable linens and soft pillows. A cozy table with two chairs is available for use along with a spacious dresser/mirror combination for storing items while you are visiting. The entire guest house is served by satellite television service and there is a television available in the room share bath. Guests will be provided with a water carafe and drinking glasses, towels, subway maps, and tourist maps.
The name Robert means “bright fame”. Individuals blessed with this name are bound for greatness, even if they are the most humble people known. Bob’s room reflects a love for simple things and a taste for the eclectic. Decorated in shades of pumpkin and maize, the room reveals a boyish charm and a return to the days when things were simpler and more relaxed. Bob’s room is a great place to relax, unwind, and let the imagination take flight.
Bob’s room sleeps one person in a comfortable twin bed adorned with soft linens and a thick comforter. The room also features a dresser, desk, and attractive lamps to control the amount of lighting in the room. The entire guest house is served by satellite television service and there is a television available in the room share bath. Visitors will be provided with bottled water, towels, subway maps, and tourist maps.
Amenities in Home
- Satellite TV HBO
- Wireless Internet service
- Shower massager
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Sewing kit
- Coffee/tea facilities
- Books and board games
- Limited copier and domestic fax service is available upon request
- The guest house is stocked with pamphlets of area attractions
- We also offer Concierge Services to our guests (Please note: Some services are on a fee bases)
- Upon request we have a private driver (Additional charge)
- A loaner cell phone can be provided (phone card not provided)
- Share Bath
Policies and Information
Check-in: 3:00pm (15:00 hours)
Check-out: 11:00am (11:00 hours)
We ask that all guests please call 1-2 days prior to arrival to confirm reservations, arrival time, and property address.
We Recycle and Compost. All guests are asked to please participate in the recycling program set up by NYC. Compost and rain barrels are set up by Bronx Guesthouse. We will show you how and signs are posted up!
- Cancellations must be in writing for any reason
- We ahere to a strict cancellation policy
- Cancellations within 1 - 14 days of arrival date results in a forfeited deposit
- A full deposit minus a $75.00 cancellation fee is refunded for cancellations with at least 30 day notice
- Refunds are not given for early departures
- No shows are subject to the full room rate
- 50% deposit is required to reserve
- Payment must be recieved within 14 days of reservation
- VISA, MasterCard, money order, or certified checks are accepted
- Checks are not accepted at check-in
- Reservations must be made online
- If your reservation is not made online, please confirm with us directly
- Continental breakfast is available at 8:00 - 10:00am
- Special arrangements can be made for those with restricted diets (advanced notice)
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted
Guest pets welcome at $35/day with a $70 refundable deposit. Cats & Dogs must be under 16 lbs.