Abner Adams House Bed and Breakfast
Our largest room boasts a king size brass bed, fireplace, cable TV/DVD, large private bath with a steam shower for two, large closet and a balcony overlooking our private gardens, adjacent to wooded nature trails. Ele's Escape is a large room with private sitting area and French doors to balcony. This room can accommodate a 3rd person when requested at booking.
Grandma's Garden room is accented in a floral garden green decor with a pillow top queen size sleigh bed. It has a private sitting area with a fireplace and TV/DVD. The private bath, across the hall, has a large champagne massage tub for 2, also known as balneotherapy tubs. Bath robes supplied. Grandma's Champagne massage bath across the hall from bedroom.
Nana's Nook is cheerfully decorated with a lovely queen size pillow top canopy bed. It has a cozy fireplaced sitting area with TV/DVD, large closet and a daybed that can accommodate a 3rd person. The attached old fashioned private bath has been renovated with a champagne massage claw foot tub for 2 to relax in.
- Check in: 4 - 6 pm; Check out: 11 am. Special arrangements for late arrivals or early departures.
- Payment for one night is required at the time of reservation.
- The remainder of payment is due at check in.
- Cancellations fully refunded if made at least 14 days prior to arrival and the room is rebooked.
- If the room is not rebooked, no refund will be given.
- All cancellations or date changes are subject to a $25 fee.
- No Pets; No Smoking.
- Children are welcome if 12 years or older; well-behaved younger children will be allowed with special permission only if the entire Inn is booked by the same family or group.
- Occupancy is based on two people per room.
- Additional guests (room size permitting) are $40 per night.
- Special dietary needs will be met with 14 days notification.