The English Suite
The elegant English Suite, our most spacious suite at 10 Fitch, is the perfect destination for romantic weekend vacations in New York state.
The oversized bathroom features 14-foot vaulted ceilings, incredible lighting, and charming English Garden dècor. Gaze out over the gardens while sitting at the quaint window seat nestled in the corner of the room next to the built-in, silk-skirted dressing table. A large claw-foot tub with room enough for two and a European rain shower make this lodging accommodation near Cayuga Lake a truly elegant and relaxing spot.
The bedroom features a romantic, king-size, four-post, canopied bed dressed in sumptuous bedding and decadent, quality sheets, gas log fireplace, window seat, comfortable reclining chair to curl up in, and private porch overlooking our gardens. Equipped with an iPod docking station clock/radio, you can bring along your own music to enjoy during your stay with us or use ours, which has been equipped with romantic and relaxing music playlists.
The separate sitting room offers a flat screen, wall mounted television, DVD player, private DVD movie library, refrigerator, and snack station, as well as a cozy sleeper love seat and reclining wing chair. The English Suite is air conditioned in the summer for the comfort of our guests.
May thru June $285 Sunday thru Thursday $335 Weekends
July thru August $335
September thru October$285 Sunday thru Thursday $335 Weekends
November thru April$235 Sunday thru Thursday $285 Weekends
Garden View Suite
Soothing shades of green and pink invite you into this charming and whimsical garden-themed 3-room suite, ideal for New York state weekend getaways.
This lodging accommodation near Skaneateles, NY features a queen-sized, late 1800's iron bed dressed with decadent spa sheets, featherbed topper, fluffy down comforter, and silk duvet. MacKenzie-Childs lamps on either side of the bed and artwork hung from MacKenzie-Childs knobs throughout the suite add a whimsical touch. Over the bed, a petite chandelier provides a little star-like sparkle at night. In the sitting room and bedroom, you will have a bird's eye view of our spectacular perennial gardens and private backyard. The bedside nightstand offers a new iPod docking station, so you can bring along your own music and enjoy it during your stay! Or perhaps you'd like to borrow one of ours equipped with the most relaxing and romantic music playlists. The sitting room adjacent to the bedroom has comfortable seating, a flat-screen TV, an electric fireplace (also visible from the queen bed), and a DVD player.
Just outside the suite's bedroom door, shared with the Equestrian Suite, is a guest refrigerator and snack station for your convenience and enjoyment.
The Garden View bathroom presents unique character at 10 Fitch. This full marble bath features a rain shower and some unusual antiques... be sure to ask us about them. With flawless attention to detail, the Garden View is leaping with luxury.
May thru June$225 Sunday Thru Thursday $265 Weekends
July thru August$265
September thru October$235 Sunday Thru Thursday $265 Weekends
November thru April$215 Sunday thru Thursday $235 Weekends
The Equestrian Suite offers a plethora of amenities, fitting for an elegant Finger Lakes vacation. This 3-room suite in our Central New York bed and breakfast is so comfortable and complete you may never want to leave it!
Enter Equestrian through a spacious sitting room complete with full size sofa, gas log fireplace, game table, color television and DVD player, and cozy chairs for reading. The elegant bath separates the sitting room from the very private bedroom. Immerse yourself in the Jacuzzi tub or step into the marble rain shower, both big enough for two and designed to ignite a truly romantic and soothing experience.
You'll find the most decadent of bedding in the bedroom: high quality pillow top mattress, luxury linens, down featherbed, and sumptuous comforter on a king-size sleigh bed. There is an iPod docking station/clock radio, so you can bring along and enjoy your favorite music during your stay with us. Also available for use during your stay, one of our iPods equipped with relaxing instrumental music playlist & 75 love songs playlist. All three rooms of this suite are elegantly decorated with a regal equestrian theme.
The Equestrian Suite and Garden View Suite share a guest refrigerator and snack station as well as an ever-expanding DVD movie library, all conveniently located just outside the suite door in the hallway.
The Equestrian Suite is air conditioned in the summer for the comfort of our guests.
May thru June$275 Sunday thru Thursday $325 Weekends
July thru August$325
September thru October$275 Sunday Thru Thursday $325 Weekends
November thru April$230 Sunday thru Thursday $285 Weekends
- 10 Fitch, a gem among romantic inns in New York state, is a truly luxurious property where every guest and his or her reservation are both important and special to us.
- Our top priorities are seeing that you feel comfortable, pampered, relaxed, and have a happy, memorable stay in our luxury accommodations. To help provide the best possible experience for you, we've set in place the following policies:
- Cancellations: Being a small inn with only 3 suites to rent out, cancellations affect us greatly, therefore before booking a reservation we must ask our guests to acknowledge and abide by our policies especially those concerning cancellation. NOTE: A room and/or date switch is the cancellation of one reservation and a new reservation booking. If this is done 7 days or less before arrival date and the original room is not re-booked the guest is responsible for the first reservation as well. We strongly recommend trip insurance to all our guests, which is relatively inexpensive, available through a travel agent or online at http://www.insuremytrip.com and will protect you should you need to cancel your reservation 7 days or less before your arrival date. Cancellations are only accepted by phone. Reservations are not cancelled until you receive a cancellation confirmation via email after speaking with the innkeeper directly.
- Regular Single Room Reservations: To hold your suite for the dates you would like and remove it from our availability calendar we ask for a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount, including add ons, at the time of booking. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 30 (thirty) days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of your deposit less a $25 Cancellation fee. If you must cancel less than thirty (30) but more than seven (7) days before your reservation arrival date is given, a gift certificate in the amount of your deposit will be issued and may be used toward another visit within 12 months. Some restrictions may apply.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel seven (7) or fewer days prior to your arrival date, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation if we are unable to re-book your suite. This includes any add-ons or package items if we are not able to resell equivalent cost to another guest. This is why we recommend trip insurance.
- We are unable to refund deposits for all holidays/holiday weekends, including but not limited to: New Year's, Valentine's Day Weekend, and Memorial Week. July 4th Week, Labor Day Weekend, Columbus Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Weekend, and Christmas Weekend. Please be 100% sure of your travel plans when making all reservations.
- Group / Group Package Reservations: Spoiled Girls, Perfect Vacation With Friends and any reservations renting more than one suite. To hold your suites for the dates you would like and remove them from our availability calendar we ask for a deposit equal to 50% of the total amount at the time of booking. Because these reservations require most or all of our rooms to be removed from our available inventory and/or 10 Fitch to commit to outside parties for things such as massages, limos, and other services/items, all deposits for group reservations are non-refundable with the remainder of the balance being due 15 days prior to arrival. Balances will be charged to the credit card on file unless you contact the innkeeper prior to the due date to arrange for another payment source. Cancellations of group reservations are only accepted 30 days or more before the reservation date and only by phone. Less than 30 day cancellations will result in forfeiture of any payments made and no gift certificate will be issued. Reservations are not cancelled until you receive a cancellation confirmation via email after speaking with the innkeeper directly.
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special events.
- Check in and check out: Check-in is between 3pm - 5pm. We plan our day around check-ins so please let us know your estimated arrival time. Sorry, but because our schedule is so tight here at the inn, we are unable to accommodate early check-in requests or those wishing for a later check-out time. Please note that those checking out later than the normal check out time may be subject to a late check out fee at the innkeepers’ discretion. ** Late Arrivals ** If you will be arriving after 5pm we ask that you let us know ahead of time (at least 24 hours) so we can plan for your arrival and have someone available to let you in or set you up with self-check in procedure/location of a key if necessary.
- Check out Mon-Sat is by 11:00am, Sun by 10:30am
- Breakfast: Our complimentary, full, hot, breakfast is served in the dining room between 9-10AM. If you would like breakfast before 9 or later than 10 we can accommodate you with a continental breakfast if we have advance notice (at least 24 hours). Early coffee is available in the dining room by 8AM.
- Children: 10 Fitch is regarded as a quiet, romantic escape for adults, and we work hard to foster that environment; therefore it is not an appropriate place for guests to bring children under 16.† 10 Fitch is our home, however, and although our children are grown, we do have 2 young granddaughters who occasionally visit.† If this would be a problem for you, please let us know prior to booking your reservation.
- Smoking: You may smoke outdoors on the back deck & veranda using the ash pots provided. In winter, an ash pot will be placed outside the inn's front door, and smoking will be permitted there. Please do not throw spent butts anywhere on the ground, including the street in front of 10 Fitch, but dispose of them in the ash pots. No smoking is permitted anywhere inside 10 Fitch including the English Suite's outdoor porch.
- Candles: Open flame candles are extremely dangerous in this old, historic, century-old beauty, therefore we cannot allow them in our guest suites. But since we are all about romance here at 10 Fitch we offer an optional candlelight, rose petal & chocolate turn down service using very realistic, flame-less candles, which are on timers, for a small fee. The candles remain in your room for you to enjoy each night of your stay and will come back on at the same time each night and turn off after 5 hours. You may purchase flame less candles to take home from the innkeeper.
- Whirlpool Tub in Equestrian: Please note that regular bubble bath and bath oil can damage our whirlpool tub, and we must insist that you not use them. But we have provided safe and wonderful smelling spa fragrance bath salts and oils for you to use during your stay.
- Pets/Animals: We are sorry but we are unable to accommodate guests' pets/animals at 10 Fitch. For those who may have allergies, the owners have a long hair Chihuahua but he is not allowed to roam the inn unattended and is never allowed in the guest suites. If you have any questions or concerns or would like a referral for a pet friendly B&B nearby please give us a call. 315 255-0934
- Gift Certificates: are paid in full at the time of purchase and are non-refundable, may not be exchanged for cash and are otherwise subject to the conditions of our cancellation policy. Gift certificates expire one year from date of purchase.
- 2012 - 2013 Rates: Rates listed are for single/double occupancy. Additional persons will be charged $35 per person per night. By law, no more than 3 people may occupy a suite. Additional charge may apply on special event weekends and holidays. A minimum 2-night stay is required on the weekend from June 1 - Oct 31. (State sales and County room occupancy tax of 13% will apply to all room rates.)