Gallets House Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Sit on the front porch and see breathtakingviews of the Allegany foothills!
The Gallets House Bed & Breakfast is a perfect place to spend your honeymoon, anniversary or special weekend. We will arrange your special stay for romance or relaxation.
Gallets House is located five miles west of Olean in the picturesque Allegheny hills in Allegany, New York!
Come for the weekend or stay for a week. You're only a stranger once!
Each morning you will be served our lavish gourmet breakfast! The morning begins with fresh coffee, specialty coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Seasonal fruits, homemade muffins, breads, biscuits and rolls prelude wonderful hot breakfast entrées. We offer specialty quiches, baked french toast, Eggs Wisconsin and apple cinnamon pancakes. Everything is made from the freshest, purest ingredients and enjoyed in our formal dining room.
Our antique dining table seats up to 12 people comfortably. You will experience unmatched hospitality while relaxing in the casual elegance of our 104-year-old Victorian home. Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate are always available, and in the afternoon or evening we offer a refreshing drink with fresh baked goods.
The Bed & Breakfast can be the perfect setting for your wedding. The gardens provide for atmosphere and aesthetics. A large area is available for a tent with plenty of parking available for up to 250 people. We will be happy to help you with the caterer and any planning you need. For a small intimate wedding, the interior setting at the B & B is a perfect theme for up to 25 people.
- St. Bonaventure University (2 miles)
- City of Olean, New York (4 miles)
- Holiday Valley & Holimont Ski Resorts - Ellicottville, NY (18 miles)
- O'Dea's Snow Tubing Paradise & Golf Driving Range - mini golf (1 mile)
- Birchrun Country Club & Golf Course (1 mile)
- Allegany River Valley Trail - a paved 6 mile scenic trail for biking, walking, and rollerblading (2 miles)
- Rock City Park - wonderful rock formations! (8 miles)
- B&B Buffalo Ranch - the largest Buffalo ranch east of the Mississippi (20 miles)
- Allegany State Park - the third largest state park in the country, offering miles of trails, lakes and gorgeous fall colors (20 miles)
- Seneca-Allegany Casino - a gaming estabilishment to try your luck, also a great buffet to enjoy. (12 miles)
Kid FriendlyAvailable for families, the Carriage House suites offers the choice of 1 to 3 bedrooms sleeps up to 7, with a kitchen and sitting area. Large yard to play in.
Pets WelcomeSmall to medium pets are allowed, in the Carriage House suites, at a charge of $12.00 per day. Owner must clean up after their pet and not allow it on the furniture without a cover under it (sheets are available to use as throws). Owner is responsible for any damage that may occur.