Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast
June Taste of New Mexico Package- Starting at $125+ tax/night!
- Free Parking in downtown at the Inn (up to $35/night savings)
- Breakfast buffet featuring the best Red Chile Pork New Mexico Breakfast Tamales!
- Afternoon Tea at the Inn (served 4:00- 5:30 pm daily)
- Wi-Fi in-room and on grounds
Our secluded, 154 yr old historic adobe pueblo-style compound is certain to provide memorable Santa Fe accommodations you seek- inside and out! Add a breathtaking half-day trip to a nearby Northern New Mexico distillery to try the world’s only Blue Corn Boubron or Blue Corn Vodka! Or taste a Nationally awarded New Mexico winery for tastings in a quiet, serene village setting at Estrella del Norte! Pueblo Bonito’s bountiful breakfast buffet features Native Red Chile pork Breakfast Tamales- The Best in the State of New Mexico (no kidding- check out our reviews)!
$125+ Standard Queen rooms or Standard King; Queen Suites; King Suites are available at slight cost increase!
Package prices start at $125 and go up from there. Availability is limited so make your reservation now!
2 for 1 tasting coupon at nearby Don Quixote Distillery or Estrella del Norte Vineyard!
May & June 2015: $119+ Free Parking Limited Special!
Nightly room rates begin at $119+ and will include: Parking (free in our lot within our compound)! No valet fees, No surprise parking fee at checkout, just free parking. A downtown Santa Fe savings of $10-$35+ tax night!
$119+ June Special! Limited AvailabilityAvailable dates:Price from: $119
- Queen room (single/double occupancy) with historic Old Santa Fe charm, private bath and our famous “Pueblo Tamales” for breakfast!
- Free parking and Wifi.
- Springtime in Santa Fe at Pueblo Bonito Inn creates a vacation to remember.
- Stroll to historic sites, world class restaurants, view beautiful spring crocus, daffodiles, lilacs or bird watch while shopping or museum hopping!
- Santa Fe Opera begins the end of June!
- Rodeo de Santa Fe kicks off the New Mexico Rodeo Circuit- pride of the Southwest!
- No reason not to spend May or June IN SANTA FE!
- Visit National Parks, Pueblos, and Natural Beauty within minutes-Read our BLOG for more information!
With rates beginning at : $119+ (Reg $139-$159) these rooms won’t last long!
THE “Most Value” in downtown Santa Fe B&B’s.
Call us 1-800-461-4599 or BOOK NOW.Check availability for your travel dates- Book Now.
Rates subject to change without notice. Limited Availability.
Includes: daily maid service, in-room Wi-Fi, refrigerator, microwave and coffee set ups. Taxes excluded. Not applicable for holiday or special event dates.
Check out availability and rates for your travel dates!
$148+ July, August, September Special!Available dates:Price from: $153
July, August, September 2014 brings fun, exciting Markets, Santa Fe Opera and memorable opportunities to explore historic Santa Fe, NM! Listed #5 Destination in US (Travel & Leisure Magazine)- Pueblo Bonito Inn provides excellent value for Santa Fe visitors.
Nightly rates start at $148 throughout these months and include: Complimentary parking, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea, and WiFi! Book Now for best nightly rate! A prime downtown location ensures easy walking to all historic sites, shops, galleries, restaurants, etc. An enchanting historic adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly next to the historic Old Santa Fe Trail.
19 guest rooms- each with private bath, flat screen tv, air conditioning and foot thick adobe walls with native decor. Gracious staff to make your stay memorable. Please call or visit our website for more details!
One FREE One Way Shuttle Ticket with $650+ Lodging!
Spend $650 or more on lodging at Pueblo Bonito b&b and get one FREE one way shuttle ticket on the Sandia Shuttle! A $28 value- FREE! New Mexico’s premier shuttle for Pueblo Bonito guests needing transportation from Albuquerque Sunport to our Inn or back. That’s right, Sandia Shuttle will bring you from ABQ to Pueblo Bonito’s doorstep, or return you to ABQ sunport when it’s time to leave! Good for travel dates through December 2014. (Note: Shuttle receipt to be shown at check-in with a $28.00 credit on final bill at check out)
Offer good thru: 12/20/15, Not applicable for reservations made through a third party booking agent.
Free Offer good only at time of booking. Ask for Sandia Shuttle Free One Way ticket offer when reserving room.
Call us for assistance. Taxes not included in lodging total.
Rail Runner PackagePrice from: $165
- One night Queen room accommodation (2 occupancy)
- Private bath & kiva fireplace in your room!
- Breakfast buffet, Afternoon Tea, Wi-Fi
- Complimentary concierge service
- Complimentary Bottle of Bubbly (Sparkling Cider) in room upon arrival.
- 10% discount on all Gift Shop Purchases of regular price
- Round trip NM Rail Runner train tickets
- Perfect for New Mexico residents to enjoy the joys of “visiting”!
- Up to $40 credit applied to final bill for Rail Runner ticket purchase (based on $20 round trip fee). Must request “Santa Fe Rail Runner Get Away” at booking and present Rail Runner ticket invoice at check-in.
- Single or Double occupancy.
- Room availability is limited. Package pricing fluctuates throughout the year- call for best current pricing.
- Non-combinable with any other offer and subject to change without notice.
- Not applicable for walk-ins.
- BOOK NOW to begin the fun!
Package prices begin at: $165/night + tax spring/fall months. $139/night + tax winter months. $185/night summer months (prices fluctuate based on dates of travel)- call for best current pricing.
Must mention “Santa Fe Rail Runner Get Away” when booking.
Terms and Conditions: