El Farolito & Four Kachinas Bed and Breakfast Inns
Table Of Contents
Welcome to El Farolito & the Four Kachinas Bed & Breakfast Inns
Get the most out of your Santa Fe stay by booking a room at either El Farolito or the Four Kachinas inn. These two Select Registry properties (two blocks apart) are located in Santa Fe's Historic District, a short walk to the Historic Plaza, a travelers' destination for more than 350 years. They are also a short walk to the Railyard district and the numerous galleries on Canyon Road. El Farolito offers 8 rooms and Four Kachinas Inn has six rooms, all with private bathrooms, outdoor patios and private entrances. Both inns are furnished with quality Southwestern art and locally made furniture and original art. Collector quality Navajo rugs, Kachina Dolls, Spanish colonial art, regional landscape paintings and hand-crafted furniture complete the comfortable Southwestern theme. All rooms have free WiFi access and flat panel TV with expanded cable service.
Enjoy our full buffet breakfast served in a separate dining areas at each inn with outdoor patio seating available as the weather permits. Our healthy offerings include an ample selection of home baked goods, hot entree, freshly brewed coffees and teas, juices, yogurts, cereals, and a tastefully prepared fresh fruit course. We accommodate dietary restrictions given advanced notification.
The breakfast room and guest lounge at the Four Kachinas Inn, built of adobe blocks made on the property years ago, is colorfully decorated with Kachinas, Indian pottery and quality regional art. It adjoins an outside patio area and gardens that make a wonderful setting for outside breakfasts during the warm weather season. As a guest at the Four Kachinas Inn, you have 24-hour access to the breakfast room/guest lounge where we offer tea, coffee, sodas and cookies for your enjoyment. This cozy space is great for reading or visiting with other guests.
El Farolito has a similar breakfast/guest lounge area available to guests from early morning to 7:00 PM. The El Farolito rooms also have small refrigerators and coffee/tea brewers for your use. Afternoon light refreshments are available at this inn from 3:00 PM till 7:00 PM.
AmenitiesAs your hosts, we will gladly provide information on local cultural events, Indian Pueblos, museums, galleries, restaurants, shopping, and seasonal outdoor recreation including downhill and cross country skiing, hiking and river rafting.
All of our rooms feature the following amenities:
- Private Baths with tub/shower combinations
- Private entrances (except #5 & 6 @ 4K)
- Small patios, off of most rooms and ample common garden patio areas
- Cable flat panel TV and free WiFi throughout both inns
- King or Queen beds (#2 @ ELF has 2 double beds)
- Upholstered seating
- Irons & Ironing boards in rooms
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning (except room 5 and 6 that are jointly controlled)
- Feather/down and non-feather pillows
- At ELF, in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea brewers
- At ELF, wood burning fireplaces stocked with wood during the burning season (gas fireplacein #8 available year round)
Guest RoomsThe Four Kachinas inn's guest rooms are decorated in a style consistent with Santa Fe's rich cultural heritage of Native American and Spanish and Anglo settlers. They are appointed with quality art and furniture to make your stay both exciting and comfortable.Four of this inn's six rooms are located in the newer Northern New Mexico Territorial building built around a sunny courtyard. The three ground floor rooms have private garden patios great for enjoying the morning sun or afternoon shade. The spacious upstairs room offers a view out toward the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.Two of the Four Kachinas guest rooms are located in the historic Digneo house, built in 1910 by Carlo Digneo, one of the Italian stonemasons who completed the Santa Fe Cathedral for Archbishop Lamy in the late 19th century. These rooms features 10-foot ceilings and fir wood floors. The furnishings and decor for these rooms are reflective of the turn of the century, when the home was built.El Farolito's eight rooms are contained in five separate adobe style buildings set amoungst patios and garden areas. Room 3 and 4 at ELF are free standing buildings with no shared walls giving guests maximum privacy. All rooms have private outside entrances and there is ample onsite parking. See our web site for complete room details and multiple photos. www.farolito.com and www.fourkachinas.com
How To Find Us
Arriving from the south (Albuquerque) or east (Denver) on I-25:
- Take exit #282 off of I-25.
- Head north on St. Francis Drive.
- After proceeding on St. Francis Drive for several miles, turn right onto Cerillos Road
- Turn right onto Paseo de Peralta.
- For El Farolito: Turn left onto Galisteo St. The ELF inn is the second property on the left at 514 Galisteo Street.
- For the Four Kachinas Inn: After going 3 blocks (through two lights), turn right onto Webber Street (directly south of the State Capital building).
- The inn is the second property on the right at 512 Webber Street.
Arriving from the north (Taos) on US 84/285
- When nearing Santa Fe, bear left to get on Guadalupe Street (toward Downtown).
- At the intersection of Guadalupe and Paseo de Peralta (first signal light), turn left onto Paseo de Peralta.
- Follow Paseo de Peralta as it circles the downtown and you near the State Capitol Building, on the right.
- For the Four Kachinas Inn: Turn left onto Webber St. which you will come to after Old Santa Fe Trail (light) but before Don Gaspar Street. The inn is the second property on the right at 512 Webber Street.
- For El Farolito: Follow Paseo de Peralta to Galisteo Street (about two blocks past the State Capital), turn right at the light. The ELF inn is the second property on the left at 514 Galisteo Street.