Kokopelli's Cave Bed & Breakfast
- $260 for 1 - 2 persons (nightly)
- $300 for 3 - 4 persons (nightly)
- Add $50 for each person over 4.
- If over 4, bring your own bed rolls for them.
- Check in: 4 to 7 p.m. unless prearranged. Check out: 11 a.m.
- Check-in is done at the Manager's home at 5001 Antelope Jct. (Gayle Davis 505-860-3812) This is done so we can lead you out to the cave the first time so you won't get lost. We can also give you a personal checkout on the systems in the cave so you will know how to operate them.
- Sorry - no pets, and absolutely no parties! Rates for parties are quoted seperately.
- Children are welcome, but must be carefully supervised by adults at all times.
- Smoking is permitted only outside of the cave.
- Payment in advance or credit card guarantee to confirm your reservations.
- Full refund is available if your plans change, provided we receive notice at least one week in advance of your check in, or if we can re-rent the cave.
- All rates are double occupancy. Add $50 for each additional guest.
- Rates are subject to seasonal adjustment.
- Maps and tour information are available from the Farmington CVB.
- A gas Bar-B-Q grill is available (for those who want to cook out on the patio) and picnicking and hiking on our property is encouraged. If you would like, we have a 7th generation French Chef that will cater meals for you.
- As much as we would love to have you, if you are not in good physical shape we do not encourage you to stay with us, and you do so at your own risk. The hike back up to the car is one that you will remember. Although not necessarily hard - if you take your time - it can be physically straining on you, particulary if you are accustomed to a lower altitude and are not in shape.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver of liability against potential accidents which would be possible on the cliff face if common sense and caution are not used, and the cave rules are not followed.