The Sandhill Crane Bed & Breakfast
The Mesa Room
For those of you who dream of a cowboy experience, our Mesa Room is for you! It is decorated in antique and new cowboy paraphernalia. Original artwork by local artists hangs on the wall. The sun setting behind the antique stained glass hanging in the windows adds a warm glow to the room.
The Meadow Room
Looking for a romantic getaway? Then be sure to ask for the Meadow Room. This room features a large dressing room/bathroom combination. You can relax on your private portal (patio) with early morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening.
The Bosque Suite can sleep up to 4 people and is perfect for a family traveling together or for those individuals that are looking for lodging that offers kitchen facilities. In addition to the bedroom with queen sized bed, the suite has a separate living room/kitchenette with a daybed that can be set up as two twin beds, stove, refrigerator, dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. The walls in the sitting room/kitchenette feature local artwork and a handpainted petroglyph mural. Entrance to the suite is either from the main hall of the inn or from a private entrance off the front courtyard.
All of our rooms have private baths and feature queen sized beds with luxurious linens and down comforters. Each room is also equipped with a makeup mirror, hairdryer, satellite TV, clock radio and luxurious spa robes. Select rooms have IPod/MP3 docking stations. Bottled water is placed in the room daily.
A full breakfast is served in the dining room or on the main portal every morning. A sample menu is choice of juices, a fresh fruit dish determined by what's available in the market, a breakfast entree such as Cinnamon Orange French toast or blueberry pancakes, breakfast meat, muffins and a selection of gourmet teas and coffee. A guest refrigerator, located in the kitchen, is stocked with beverages for your enjoyment.
Low Season: $99 - $160 per day plus tax double occupancy
High Season: $119 - $180 per day plus tax double occupancy
Visiting family or friends in Corrales? Ask about our "Corrales Friends and Family Rate!" We also offer extended stay rates. Call us for more information.
- Reservations can be made via phone or by contacting us from our web site or bed and breakfast-specific sites on the web.
We are a small inn with a limited number of rooms. We never overbook our rooms. When you make a reservation for a room that room becomes unavailable. To continue with our practice of not charging a non refundable room deposit upon reservation (during low season) we have instituted the following cancellation policy:
- Three days prior to 6 on the day of intended check-in a $25 cancellation administration fee is charged.
- Within three days of your intended check-in date a cancellation fee equal to 50% of your stay (minimum fee equal to one night) will be charged. If we can rebook the room your cancellation fee will be refunded.
- If you do not show you will be charged for your entire stay. If we can rebook the room the cancellation fee will be refunded.
- During high season (the month of October) our cancellation policy varies. Please check with innkeeper.
- Our normal Check In hours are 4 - 6 pm.
- We are happy to accommodate early or late check-ins with advance notice.
- Check-out is at 11 am. Late departures may be arranged with advance notice.
- Refunds for early departure will be provided on a case by case basis.
- We regret that the use of candles with an open flame is not allowed anywhere in the inn.
- The Sandhill Crane is a non-smoking facility. For the safety and comfort of our guests we regret that we cannot allow smoking anywhere on the grounds.
- We are happy to accommodate special diets with advance notice.
- We cannot accommodate guest pets.
All rooms are located on the first floor and are handicap accessible.
Two rooms feature bath/showers with grab bars.