Nora Dixon Place Bed & Breakfast
The Falcon View Suite
The Falcon View Suite opens onto the courtyard and features a sitting room furnished with a queen-sized futon to accommodate more than two persons. The sitting room also has a refrigerator and microwave, antique table and chairs, coffee table and lamp tables.
The bedroom suite is furnished with with a queen-sized bed, dresser, and has a walk-in closet and adjoining tiled bath.
The Wisteria Room
The Wisteria Room is entered from the courtyard portal behind an incredible wisteria arbor. The room can also be entered from inside the main house and has a full bath. Both rooms have large windows that look out onto the courtyard.
The Wisteria Room is furnished with a queen-size bed, a walk-in closet, a wicker chair, an antique lamp and table, a drop-leaf table and chairs for breakfast dining.
The Bosque Room
The Bosque Room is our fireplace room, with a queen bed, lamp table, dresser, antique table and chairs, bar sink, microwave and refrigerator. The full bath is decorated with Mexican tiles, and the floor is saltillo tile. The ceiling is pine.
The Bosque Room opens onto an enclosed courtyard. The entrance is 36 inches wide for wheelchair entry with two steps up from the patio.
Reservations and Policies
- You can also reserve with The Nora Dixon Place directly by telephone.
- We have special rates for stays of more than a week, except during the Balloon Fiesta or holidays. Prices are subject to change without notice. A 50% deposit is required. Cancellation and refund permitted 30 days in advance, with a US$25 administrative fee. There is a 6.125% New Mexico Gross Receipts and 3.5% Corrales Lodger's tax added to the total.
- VISA, Master Card, Discover, American Express and personal and travelers checks are accepted, with full payment upon arrival.
- The Nora Dixon Place provides ample off-road parking. Dogs are welcome, but must be leashed. The rooms are smoke-free.
- Check-in is after 5:00 pm or by prior arrangement. Check-out is by 12 noon or by arrangement.