Alpine Haus Bed and Breakfast Inn
Located on the ground level at the back of the Main Inn, the Primrose Room is easy to access for those who have difficulty with stairs. Near a covered porch, this bright room contains two single beds, ideal for those traveling together who want their own bed. Two guests maximum.
Coral Bells Room
Like the Primrose Room, the Coral Bells room is on the ground level of the Main Inn and can be easily accessed by those who have trouble with stairs. This room features a pedestal sink within the room as well as a Cannonball queen bed. Two guest maximum.
On the second floor of the Main Inn near our porch, the Snowberry Room has two velvet wing back chairs, a fireplace, and a four poster queen sized bed. A young child can also sleep in a small trundle bed, which is available. This room is one of our favorites. Two adults and one child ($20 exrtra) maximum.
Lily of the Valley Room
The Lily of the Valley Room features a small desk and a comfortable chair by the window. The room is one of our most quiet, as it is near the back of the Main Inn on the second floor. Two guests maximum.
The Forget-Me-Not Room resides on teh second floor of the Main Inn, and features two chairs, a desk, and three windows. The room contains a queen size four poster bed and a trundle bed that can fit a small child under 55 inches. Two adults and one child ($20 extra) maximum.
Near the front of the Main Inn on the second floor, the Edelweiss room features a cozy full size four poster bed and a rocker. Two guests maximum.
Alpine Pink Room
With a Victorian dresser, a wingback chair, a desk and a full sized bed, the Alpine Pink Room retains a sense of privacy up on the third floor. Two guests maximum.
Alpine Jasmine Room
This third floor room features a desk, wingback chair, and queen size bed. A rollaway bed is also available for a child at a $20 fee. Two adults and one child maximum.
Located on the ground level of the Carriage House, the Buttercup suite features a gas fireplace, a jacuzzi tub and shower, a private entrance, and a queen size four poster bed. Wine glasses, a bottle opener, and quilted robes are provided. This suite is ADA-compliant. Four guests maximum ($20 for each additional person after two).
On the second floor of the Carriage House, the Violet suite is our most requested suite. With a two-person Jacuzzi tub, private entrance, gas fireplace, and a queen size four poster bed, this quite is perfect for those wishing for a romantic getaway. Robes, wine glasses and a bottle opener are provided. Four guests maximum ($20 for each additional person after two).
Rates and Reservations:
- Rates based on double occupancy
- Well-behaved children 4 years and older are permitted if it adheres to maximum occupancy
- A credit card is needed in order to confirm a reservation
- A deposit may be necessary during peak periods
- You must cancel at least three days before your stay
- During ski season, holiday periods and special events, you must cancel at least seven days before your stay
- A 30 day cancellation period may be necessary for special events and group bookings
- On weekends and holiday periods, minimum night stays may be necessary
Cancellation with Deposit:
- If you cancell before the cancellation period, the deposit will be refunded less a $35 fee
- If you cancel your reservation within the cancellation period deposit is forfeited unless room is re-booked
Cancellation without Deposit:
- If you cancel your reservations prior to the 3/7 days there is a $25 fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within cancellation period (3/7 days) and the room is not re-booked, you are responsible for first nights stay
- Payment: Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or cash
- Check-In from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Early check-in with prior arrangement
- Check-Out at 11:00 AM
- The Inn and Carriage House is a smoke free environment
- A cleaning fee will be imposed for any smoking in the room
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets, but we can recommend great kennels nearby