Carisbrooke Inn Bed & Breakfast
Seabreeze - Cottage
This cozy room in our Ocean Side Cottage (just across the street from the main inn) has a queen sized bed and a beautiful ocean view. Located on the second floor, this is perfect for the budget mined couple. This room includes a private bath with shower. GUESTS OF THIS ROOM MUST PARK ON THE STREET.
Morning Mist - Cottage
This bright, spacious efficiency room includes a queen sized bed and galley kitchen. Located in our annex, The Ocean Side Cottage(just across the street from the main inn) on the second floor, this room is perfect for both overnight and extended stays. The attached private bath has a standing shower. GUESTS OF THIS ROOM MUST PARK ON THE STREET.
Falling Dunes - Cottage
This spacious room includes a king sized bed and reading nook. This room is located in the Ocean Side Cottage (just across the street from the main inn) on the second floor. The private bath with shower includes vintage 1950's tile throughout. GUESTS OF THIS ROOM MUST PARK ON THE STREET.
Driftwood - Cottage
This bright spacious room boasts bay windows, an ocean view and is located in our annex, The Ocean Side Cottage (just across the street from the main building). This room, located on the 2nd floor, includes a queen sized bed, a private bahtroom with a shower, a writing desk and reading chair. Breakfast is served in the main inn. GUESTS OF THIS ROOM MUST PARK ON THE STREET.
Room 10 - Cottage
This beautiful suite located in The Ocean Side Cottage is perfect for a beach vacation. It has a small bedroom with queen bed, a sitting room with a futon and table and chairs. It includes a small kitchenette and spaceous bath with a walk in shower. This suite is located on the third floor and provides beautiful views of Ventnor and the Atlantic Ocean. The sitting room can convert to a second bedroom allowing this room to comfortably sleep four.
As with all of our Ocean Side Cottage rooms, we are unable to provide off street parking, however there is street parking usually available within one block.
Room 2- Inn
This room is decorated to capture the comfortable elegance of past Victorian America. It is exquisitely appointed with antique furniture, oil on canvas artwork, elegant drapes and a king sized bed. The newly renovated bathroom provides an oversized whirlpool tub, granite topped vanity sink and Villeroy and Boch tile.
Room 3 - Inn
This comfortable room on our first floor is soothing and relaxing. You can feel the quiet splendor of the seashore.
This cottage style room has a private bath with a walk in shower. Room 3 is located on the first floor just down the hall from our main parlor making it very convenient for those who may not want to climb the stairs to the upper floors. The main parlor has plenty of comfortable places to sit and wonderful views of the ocean.
Room 4 - Inn
This spacious room is located near our ocean view deck and contains a king size bed. One of our larger rooms in the house, it contains an antique brass headboard, old-fashioned oak dresser, quaint loveseat and charming patchwork quilt to enhance the sage green walls. Large bright bath contains tub, shower and storage unit.
Room 5 - Inn
This quaint room with a queen size bed is located on our second floor. Done in muted yellow and white, this room is one of the brightest in the house. A picturesque reading nook is located in the far corner of the room containing an elegant chair and small antique end table. This room is complete with a bold red bath that contains a standing shower.
Room 6 - Inn
This lavish purple room contains a queen bed and private bathroom with shower. This charming room offers a beautiful writing desk nestled in a nook with a view of the ocean.
Room 7 - Inn
This luxury spa room is decorated in pale blue and white. The room boasts a king size bed including a headboard handcrafted by the innkeeper. A 1920’s antique dresser with round mirror adds to the uniqueness of this room, as well as a mahogany colored futon can be used for lounging or sleeping. A large private bath adjoins the room with a whirlpool tub and both rain head and handheld showers.
Room 8 - Inn
This soft red room is our most romantic room in the inn. Angled ceilings and dormers and an in-room electric fireplace create a sense of coziness and relaxation. This room offers a king sized bed as well as an antiqued dresser, to add to the luxury of the room. The bathroom, mimicking the slanted ceilings of the bedroom, contains a tub and shower.
Room 9 - Inn
This newly renovated spa room is gorgeous. With wrap around windows that have an incredible ocean view on the east side and the calming sunset on the west side, you will enjoy gazing out them while relaxing on the king sized canopy bed or curling up with a good book on the window seat.
The bathroom boast a shower built for two beautifully done in porcelain & glass tile with an overhead rain shower, hand held option and a steam unit for the two of you to sit, relax and enjoy.
Room 10 - Inn
This cozy room on our third floor boasts an amazing ocean view and is done in a pastel rose color with white trim. It has a private detached bath with shower and tub (just across the hall).
- Room rates: Our rates change throughout the year. To check rates and availability, click here and complete the booking form. Note that you will see availability and rates before you have to confirm a booking. Rates are based on the room, the day of week, and the season. Rates include a full homemade breakfast, Evening Wine and Refreshments and private parking for one vehicle (no oversized vehicles such as Chevy Suburbans, Extended bed/cab pick up trucks, Hummers or other similarly sized vehicles). Room rates are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in: 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm. Exceptions must be prearranged. We are sorry but we cannot accommodate early check-ins unless they have been prearranged. Guests arriving for early check-in without a prearranged confirmation will be charged a service fee of $50
- Check-out: 11:30 am. Late check-out may be arranged if available for a fee.
- Extra Person Charge: $50.00 per night, per person.
- Children: We are happy to accommodate children over the age of 14.
- Deposit: To confirm a reservation, an advanced deposit of one full night plus tax must be paid at the time of booking. The balance is due at check-in.
- Payment: We accept Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or cash. No personal checks.
- Cancellation: The advance deposit, minus a $35 processing fee, will be refunded for reservations canceled at least 7 days prior to the arrival date. Summer reservations (July 1 through Labor Day weekend) must be canceled at least 21 days prior to arrival to receive a refund.
- Smoking: As required by the NJ State Fire code, and for the comfort and safety of all our guests, smoking is not permitted inside the inn. A fee of $250 will be assessed to any guest who smokes in their rooms or anywhere inside the Inn.
- Pets: We are unable to accommodate pets, but feel free to enjoy our beutiful black lab, Sid.